Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thought about TOC'ing his ass for that lol. Hey, he's got "6", so he expects a decent package in return. ;)

Damn right, give me what I pay for and then some.

Imagine if BLTO were still here. That would've been an epic trolljob

**** man. Yes it would.

Pretty sure he came back at some point.

I read today that BK offers chicken fries. That sounds truly awful

Speaking of awful, anyone watching The Brink after true detective? It's awful but for some reason I can't stop watching. That copilot cracks me up.

Also, in other fast food news, I broke down the other day and bought McDonald's. I can't remember the last time I'd had it. But, I just want to say, for all of the hate Mickey Ds gets, a Big Mac is a tasty mother****ing sandwich. It's just good

Yup. Who also happens to be this guy... 5537191_std.jpg

Flipping around the TV today and Full Metal Jacket was on. It's one of those movies you ALWAYS have to watch, no matter where it is in the movie (Shawshank Redemption Rule. Few movies meet it).

Anyway just randomly looked up who the actor was and absolutely blew my mind they were the same guy. Apparently he set a still-standing Hollywood record by putting on 70 pounds for the Full Metal Jacket role (Deniro is 2nd with 60 lbs for Raging Bull)

He was also just recently in Jurassic World... He played the bad guy

Random thought... Am I one of the few that simply attacks ignorance regardless of race ?

Sergeant Hulka: When I tell you move, you'll move fast. When I tell you to jump, you're gonna say, "How high?" And make no mistake. I don't care where you come from, I don't care what color you are, I don't care how smart you are, I don't care how dumb you are, 'cause I'm gonna teach every last one of you how to eat, sleep, walk, talk, shoot, **** like a United States soldier. Understand?

I was wondering if his name is really Kumar.  How did they know he is indian.

That was why I implied something was missing.

Also, in other fast food news, I broke down the other day and bought McDonald's. I can't remember the last time I'd had it. But, I just want to say, for all of the hate Mickey Ds gets, a Big Mac is a tasty mother****ing sandwich. It's just good

Ewww, I can't eat anything McD that isn't on their breakfast menu. 

Im stunned. zoony the food connoisseur, approves of a Big Mac. Stop the ****in presses :)

Im stunned. zoony the food connoisseur, approves of a Big Mac. Stop the ****in presses :)

oh come on who doesn't like McDonald's. Outside of the healthy eating thread where, apparently, every member on ES eats nothing but Kale and Salmon. All the pictures I see of the ES tailgates really support that... But I digress

If I have to eat on the run I try to do chik fil a salad or Wendy's salad. But it's good to say **** it and grab a Big Mac now and then

Archived