Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm safe. There was a regular cab waiting right outside before I could punch up uber. Live to RTT another day. 

You guys are scared of having one kid, I got two with one on the way. I have two boys, my wife wants a girl so I'm hoping this one is what she's been praying for....because I'm not trying to have any more than three. 

Man. I have two and they drive me batty, even though I love them to pieces. My brain just doesn't process chaos well. I try my best but they are a lot for me. 

My wife wants to try for a boy and I've had to put my foot down. 

Thor from Adventures in Babysitting.

Yup. Who also happens to be this guy...

5537191_std.jpg

Flipping around the TV today and Full Metal Jacket was on. It's one of those movies you ALWAYS have to watch, no matter where it is in the movie (Shawshank Redemption Rule. Few movies meet it).

Anyway just randomly looked up who the actor was and absolutely blew my mind they were the same guy. Apparently he set a still-standing Hollywood record by putting on 70 pounds for the Full Metal Jacket role (Deniro is 2nd with 60 lbs for Raging Bull)

Doesn't scare me, I just know not to do it.

Cabs are just as odd, difference is the only times I have ever taken one is in a major city.

Yeah but cabs have a divider and are a legitimate business. Still creepy though. I've been in a cab a few times in my life all were in NYC or Vegas. Has one guy ramble for 20 minutes about government conspiracies...that was a fun ride.

I know I'll never mess with Uber. Just seems too risky. I love life too much to take risks like that. It's why I'll never own a motorcycle even though I would love to have one. Just unnecessary risk. I'm all about prolonging life these days and enjoying the good times.

I live in Uber, Uber Black.  I travel to different cities and use i exclusively over renting vehicles.  I occasionally use UberX.  I have had some interesting experiences, more comical than anything else.

Now I get pissed off when I travel places that don't have Uber.  (Vegas was my last place without it).

Yeah but cabs have a divider and are a legitimate business.

Most cabs don't have dividers anymore.

There is NOTHING like being in a strange city, rolling out of a bar and calling a car from your phone.  Beats wandering around ;)

Question, are copperheads territorial or do they just kinda go where the wind blows?

Came across my three-legged cat ****ing with the biggest one I've seen a couple nights ago. Should've killed it but getting the cat out of there was priority #1.

Now I'm worried it's gonna sticking around. Get in the house through the basement. One of our dumbass dogs get bit or one of the cats (especially Billy Dee) going too hard. And then we have about six juvenile chickens and four chicks it could take.

**** man. I swear, out of every, batch of say 10 new chicks we get, it's a lock we lose half of them. And the thing that g ****s with me is that I VERY rarely know what got it. Would feel a lot better if I knew what the main source is (would think fox but they can get the full grown ones. It's gotta be hawks. But now this snake thing has added a new possibility I hadn't really considered.

I'm a city boy. Working for room, board and dinner with no idea what I'm doing, out in the middle of no where (Internet isn't even an option). I'm here for legal reasons I can't explain (not work release, working the system) and I cannot wait to get the **** out of here. That's why getting permabanned after a decade sucked so much.

Question, are copperheads territorial or do they just kinda go where the wind blows?

Came across my three-legged cat ****ing with the biggest one I've seen a couple nights ago. Should've killed it but getting the cat out of there was priority #1.

Damn you screwed up.  Copperheads are known to get revenge when people interfere with them getting ****.

Yup. Who also happens to be this guy...

Flipping around the TV today and Full Metal Jacket was on. It's one of those movies you ALWAYS have to watch, no matter where it is in the movie (Shawshank Redemption Rule. Few movies meet it).

Anyway just randomly looked up who the actor was and absolutely blew my mind they were the same guy. Apparently he set a still-standing Hollywood record by putting on 70 pounds for the Full Metal Jacket role (Deniro is 2nd with 60 lbs for Raging Bull)

He is also Kingpin in the TV show Daredevil.

Uber actually employs a better backgrund check and you know what car and driver who will be driving you around. There is a GPS on the car and in your phone.  It's a cashless transaction.  I hate cabs.

I had a neighbor that was an Uber driver. We all knew he was bonkers. He blew his brains out about 6 weeks ago.

Cabs have all that stuff too.

I can just picture Momma getting in an Uber cab, and fainting, as soon as dude turns around, smiles (bad teeth, and one gold tooth), and locks the doors

Ironically most of the uber drivers are cab drivers.  They like driving uber better because it's safer.  There was one time I had a smoke show driving me.  I think she said she worked at scores at night.  She did bad things to me.  I might never recover.

I agree with Chip about being old school...might as well hitch hike.

Results seem similar.

Well the thing is, no crazy dude would pick me up.  So I would have no concern over hitchhiking.

"Cool story bro" "peace my "n-word""  aww....... you watch some movies in America good for you... too bad thats not how we speak.... I just called my uncle... Your mom and dad's green card is not getting renewed.... Go ahead and call her and tell her to enjoy the next two years here.... after that... she gets to go home.. I'm sure she's going to love that. especially knowing that her single stupid son contributed to that... you are a failure to society ... your parents don't deserve your ignorant ass... go ahead and kill yourself and honor your parents... you failure.  Ha ha..

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:01 PM, me <9a2d20a1544c356296e70828da839666@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

you love taking about my parents.  Cool story bro! It was fun!  peace out !

On Jul 27, 2015, at 9:58 PM, craigslist 5139591078 <59rxr-5139591078@sale.craigslist.org> wrote:

BTW I am at work. Gotta love government work.  Soccer game is good to watch at work. Oh you call it football... Lol loser.  You are a failure at life. Even your parents don't accept you.

On Jul 27, 2015 9:51 PM, "me" <9a2d20a1544c356296e70828da839666@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

pot meets kettle. You are the one selling crap. Find a real job. lol

On Jul 27, 2015, at 9:45 PM, craigslist 5139591078 <59rxr-5139591078@sale.craigslist.org> wrote:

No worse than what the Nats sell at Nats Park. . Also no worse than your mom. Sorry bro. Ask your dad.  Even she wants to leave her.  Even you want to leave her. Not that good. And your single checking craigslist for jerseys...  So sad and so alone. Yeah until you kill yourself and make America better. People die for your right to come here. Just leave or kill yourself. Seriously.  No one wants you here. No one other than family wanted you here. You're a worthless sack of ****. I throw in the trash more valuable items than you.  Go kill yourself and save humanity.  If you understand English well enough.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015, 9:37 PM Me<9a2d20a1544c356296e70828da839666@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

Man you are entertaining.  But keep selling a inferior product

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2015, at 9:28 PM, craigslist 5139591078 <59rxr-5139591078@sale.craigslist.org> wrote:

Lol I'm more American than you are Kumar. Seriously. Pakistan is calling you and down your parents home. We need you saving us from Alka Ida or whatever Obama says is attacking us. Obama knows all about you and your parents and your sister.  We u know about your sister. Ask her. She **** ed that white duck once and knows it's better than your entire country.  Your mom was next but I couldn't handle that Arab Emirates ugly ****.  Its lucky your mom gives you looks as good as she does. Otherwise you'd be a Virgin. Oh . maybe you are.  Sorry bro. So sad. Even your mom wasn't good for my American ass. Now go back east before I send ICE after your ass. You are a failure to the American way, so you'll end up like any other scum. Just sitting at home until we let you sit in prison. 

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015, 9:22 PM Me<9a2d20a1544c356296e70828da839666@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2015, at 9:17 PM, craigslist 5139591078 <59rxr-5139591078@sale.craigslist.org> wrote:

Its stupid **** like that make me wonder about America.  Go back to your country dumb ass.

On Jul 27, 2015 9:16 PM, "Spike Awesum" <59rxr-5139591078@sale.craigslist.org> wrote:

They're all made in China. Find me one made from America. Where are you from? Find one made in any country made anywhere else. Even in the Nats store or on mlb. Com.  They are all made China. Jack ass...

On Jul 27, 2015 9:14 PM, "Me" <9a2d20a1544c356296e70828da839666@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

Good Chinese jersey

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2015, at 9:06 PM, craigslist 5139591078 <59rxr-5139591078@sale.craigslist.org> wrote:

What are you talking about?  It's real jersey. I am touching it right now

On Jul 27, 2015 9:05 PM, "me" <9a2d20a1544c356296e70828da839666@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

good fake jersey lol

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/clo/5139591078.html

------------------------------------------

Archived