Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

drove to lunch in a coworkers' car. It was filthy and pretty disgusting. To counter this state, he had a quantity of air fresheners in the vents. I mean, really? Just clean your car out, wipe down surfaces and you won't need the air fresheners. 

Yeah my car is terrible. I really need to step up my game in that department.

Nastiest interior ive ever seen was my driving instructor. Smelled like a subway station. Greasy seatbelt, several orange peels near the dashboard, crumbs and dirt everywhere. Discolored, likely soiled carpet. And the , a dark stain on the ceiling, like someone shot themselves in the head.

Pretty sure the guy was mentally ill. Paranoid as hell, very snappy and disorganized. Everything he taught me was ****ing stupid. Probably part of the reason there are so many bad drivers out there.

drove to lunch in a coworkers' car. It was filthy and pretty disgusting. To counter this state, he had a quantity of air fresheners in the vents. I mean, really? Just clean your car out, wipe down surfaces and you won't need the air fresheners. 

ugh, there's no excuses for a dirty ass car.  Maybe its the military neat-freak in me, but if somebody has a dirty, junky ass car, it's a direct reflection of how they keep their house.  dirty and junky.  lazy, filthy POS's. 

if my wife leaves an empty water bottle in my car, i'll freak the **** out.  our cars, garage, and house are squeaky ****ing clean at ALL times, anything other than "tidy" makes the veins in my forehead bulge.

as strongly as Momma There Goes My Bro feels about not enjoying a good dump, I feel just as strongly about keeping a neat and tidy household. 

once you have kids your standard for "acceptably clean" changes drastically in the car department.   i have a don't ask/don;t tell policy for the back seat, and it was worse back when they were in carseats.  you could do an archeological dig under most carseats, and possibly feed a small african village for a few days

once you have kids your standard for "acceptably clean" changes drastically in the car department.   i have a don't ask/don;t tell policy for the back seat, and it was worse back when they were in carseats.  you could do an archeological dig under most carseats, and possibly feed a small african village for a few days

lol!  couldn't even imagine comparing "kids vs no kids" when it comes to the car cleanliness department. 

but if you're kid free, and your car is littered with empty fast food cups, bottles....receipts, crumbs, burger wrappers/bags....ughhhhh, man.  you're a POS.  deal with it, accept it.  acknowledge the fact that you're scum, and then change your ways.  you piece of filth. 

who am i fooling?   i was a car slob before i had kids also.   now i am just MORE of a car slob.   

i don't like cars, i just use them.  i have no love for them.   i also have the general plan of driving all cars until they disintegrate into a smear of rust on whatever road i happen to be driving on when their molecular integrity spontaneously breaks down.   It never ends up working out that way, but that is the plan.

This is one reason why I think it's important to live together before marriage.

You never know what someone is really like until you live with them. What their smells are, how messy they are, bedtime habits etc. things like that may not seem Important but when all you are doing is dating into marriage it can be pretty jarring being hit with all this stuff at once. You may not have realized how difficult or annoying certain habits are because you werent exposed to them.

It's good for you

I agree with you a little Momma, but I don't know about actually living together. I think there are better ways to learn those things. But I'm an old soul and a Christian so yeah... lol

I know with me and my girl, she's constantly been over my house the last month or two and I've been over her house as well. I think I've got a pretty idea of her smells, habits, cleanliness from going over her house and spending nights etc

One thing I've noticed is that people that have obscenely disgusting cars are generally obscenely disgusting themselves. I've seen some nasty ****.

Man, my cousin had one of the junkiest cars I've ever seen. His room stayed a mess too.

When he got married, I guess his wife beat him with a broomstick until he figured out how to use one. He's such a neat freak now. lol

Wife and I never lived together, technically speaking, before we got married.  Granted, in college we stayed over at each others apartments all the time.  She moved into the same apartment complex as I did, so we were basically living together since we were there all the time.  

But I didn't crash every night like her roommates fiance (my roommate) did.  He was so whipped he would go over there and spend the night every night.  Cool thing was, I'd get an apartment to myself with some peace and quiet when I needed to study or get to bed early and he was paying half the rent lol.

Mls, you know I respect your faith, so I really have no legs to stand on. But mma is right....you don't TRULY know someone until you've lived with them.

And I ain't talkin "well I have a drawer for underwear and a toothbrush for over at her place." Nah, bruh. You guys move in together, combine and purge your belongings, and you and her have the same mailing address.

Until that happens, you don't TRULY "know" her. Church.

ugh, there's no excuses for a dirty ass car.  Maybe its the military neat-freak in me, but if somebody has a dirty, junky ass car, it's a direct reflection of how they keep their house.  dirty and junky.  lazy, filthy POS's. 

if my wife leaves an empty water bottle in my car, i'll freak the **** out.  our cars, garage, and house are squeaky ****ing clean at ALL times, anything other than "tidy" makes the veins in my forehead bulge.

as strongly as Momma There Goes My Bro feels about not enjoying a good dump, I feel just as strongly about keeping a neat and tidy household. 

Mang, it's a battle. I want that perfect garage and car. My wife makes it impossible. I threw something out of the garage that I thought was trash. WRONG. WW3 broke out. I teasingly call our car after she drives it a "carbage truck". 

With kids it hasn't been as easy. But I can understand them—they're brains aren't fully developed. 

Archived