Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You guys are like dump trucks that make 15 stops to unload along the way.

I'm holding onto my goods, chugging along making great time then stop once to unload.

And then I'm back on the road again.

Crapping 3 times in one morning like what was mentioned above at the dealership? How is that ideal for anyone. What a drag.

I imagine that avi is what Momma is like, sitting on the toilet trying to **** a dagger

That's pretty funny lmao

I once heard that gay sex is like one long continuous poop, so you might be gay.

Welp. And it's 2015, I'm comfortable with being me. ::does cartwheel::

Might have to talk with the wife tonight.

The good news Chewie is that there seems to be a lot of guys that enjoy a good dump, several in this thread already.

You'll find someone bro.

Maybe he can talk with his wife. They make things the woman can wear and reverse roles...lol

welp, going to the movies tonight.  wife and i flipped a coin at lunch...i wanted to see Antman, she wants to see Trainwreck. 

Lebron it is :(  Though I hear it's supposed to be pretty funny

welp, going to the movies tonight.  wife and i flipped a coin at lunch...i wanted to see Antman, she wants to see Trainwreck. 

Lebron it is :(  Though I hear it's supposed to be pretty funny

I took Tazette to see Minions this morning.  She crapped on Antman the other day when I told her we were gonna go see it.  Said, "Daddy, that movie looks lame.  He's an ant, I don't like ants" 

And I don't care. I won't ever be too old to find farts funny.

I'm the same man and having a little kid makes it even funnier.  Wait until lil springy learns what they are and does it and laughs hysterically afterwards.  

I remember Tazette used to call them bubble poppers when she was around 3 yo.  You would hear her rip one then it was immediately followed by her yelling, "Bubble popper!" then laughter.

Police: Man hid under bed for 3 days at ex-girlfriend's home

SPOTSWOOD, N.J. (AP) — A man who police say sneaked into a central New Jersey home and hid under a bed for three days before he was found was the ex-boyfriend of the homeowners' daughter.

I'm the same man and having a little kid makes it even funnier.  Wait until lil springy learns what they are and does it and laughs hysterically afterwards.  

I remember Tazette used to call them bubble poppers when she was around 3 yo.  You would hear her rip one then it was immediately followed by her yelling, "Bubble popper!" then laughter.

LOL - yes,  so true.  Lil Enforcette, coming up on 2 yo next month, for example, if I rip one will say "Daddy made poops!" And then starts cracking up. 

Kids do rejuvenate the fart humor!

Archived