Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So Nikki Minaj is blaming white privilege as to why she didn't win an award or some ****? Does she not realize how bad her music sucks? Am I missing something?

Ugh...didnt think I could dislike her anymore than I already do.

So Nikki Minaj is blaming white privilege as to why she didn't win an award or some ****? Does she not realize how bad her music sucks? Am I missing something?

What? Seriously?

The discussion on privilege (white and otherwise) is sorely needed, but seriously? She better have a damn good case.

Damn China, glad you and everyone are ok man.

Just got done watching WWE Battleground PPV.......I haven't watched WWE in over two months, missed the MITB PPV too.  All I gotta say is my man the Undertaker is looking way too old, need to cut that hair homie, go bald and quit sporting the Michael Keaton receding hairline from Batman.

Bad song. Couldn't stand it within about 2 plays on the radio,(I blame Q107 at the time for that...). Good reference though if memory serves. Guy reading the personal classifieds yada yada. Lord if that song stays in my head....grumble........

China,glad everything and everyone okay. 

Don't get high off your own supply......

You know damn good & well that you should have a Scarface gif there, LOL

Uptight doo doo heads chill out and life gets better in America?

Weed is cheaper than it was, and you don't have to hide to use it.  I don't partake, but I notice things going on around me and I like what it has done for the state.

Beautiful, ain't it? And the skunk smell don't bother nobody.

(My doo-doo head proper thinking/typing went right out the window, tho.) :D

stroker with the big 32!  Just wait till you approach 50, your hair falls out (especially if you have grandkids whose parents can't really handle it) and a job that requires "happy".

You'll start forgetting...your birthday, that is.

Just have a toke for me wishing you the best next year.

Archived