Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dunno. The gf calls them cookies. But she has dropped some of the British-isms since I met her.

Slap her round the face with a wet kipper. 

Biscuits! Unless it's Oreo's. Or them Maryland thingies. They say 'cookies' on the packet so I figure they're all different and posh like. 

Hail. 

Slap her round the face with a wet kipper.

Biscuits! Unless it's Oreo's. Or them Maryland thingies. They say 'cookies' on the packet so I figure they're all different and posh like.

Hail.

Nah, cookies will do just fine. I won't tolerate any "biscuits" nonsense. She still loves them crisps though. And still uses ,"innit" and "proper" too much.

Wet kipper sounds kinky.

Not when one smells like a wet kipper :mellow:

So, did Park City Skins just recently change his screen name to PCS or have I just been oblivious to this change for like 3 months because I typically refer to him as PCS anyhow?

I just noticed that too.  Y'all be changing screen names  ;)

So curious Springy, why did you decide to drop the Skins off of your name?

I just noticed that too. Y'all be changing screen names ;)

Cause I'm offended by the team name.

:)

Just kidding.

I think having the "skins" at the end of my name is so amateur. I am far from an amateur ES'er.

Springfield just sounds way more adult and, well... bad ass.

Anybody watch "White People" on MTV?! Heavily edited, and there's clearly an agenda, but a really good watch. This dude goes all over the country and asks white people how they feel about being white, and if they ever feel discriminated against or are judged.

He can make whatever changes he wants, he'll always be "Springlesworth." #swag

But now people won't know who we're talking about when we refer to "SS". They'll probably think we're talking about SnyderShrugged (whatever happened to him?)

Yeah, I thought about the "SS" implication after it was changed. But then there other SS's around here as well, so it's not that big a deal for me.

Springy still works and I'll still respond to SS.

Anybody watch "White People" on MTV?! Heavily edited, and there's clearly an agenda, but a really good watch. This dude goes all over the country and asks white people how they feel about being white, and if they ever feel discriminated against or are judged.

I'm watching it on MTV's website now, I heard it's too narrowly geared to millennials. 

Yeah, I thought about the "SS" implication after it was changed. But then there other SS's around here as well, so it's not that big a deal for me.

Springy still works and I'll still respond to SS.

I imagine you're a dude in a Schutzstaffel uniform when someone calls you SS.

Always expecting your response to be like, "Werßen sie bitte schön mein freünde!"

My German is schieße...

It's like a light socket to a kid or eating the worm in a bottle of mescal ....sometimes ya just gotta.

it keeps balance in the universe.

Archived