Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I dunno. I'd put those that think 9/11 was an inside job ahead of people who think that the moon landing was fake.

They are idiots also, flaunting the same old "a building has never fallen yada yada way" crap (while ignoring that a skyscraper has never been hit with a full speed jumbo jet before) but that was a national tragedy the likes of which we'd never seen. To try and rip away one of the greatest achievements in human history from your own damn country when you weren't even alive, that's disgusting.

pretty familar with a lot of the moon stuff, being a conspiracy buff. Gotta say I don't run into too many people who say we've never gone. Just that the NASA pictures were faked. Some believe we went there years earlier, that we went and were chased off, forbidden from ever going back, etc.

They are idiots also, flaunting the same old "a building has never fallen yada yada way" crap (while ignoring that a skyscraper has never been hit with a full speed jumbo jet before) but that was a national tragedy the likes of which we'd never seen. To try and rip away one of the greatest achievements in human history from your own damn country when you weren't even alive, that's disgusting.

But the flag was blowing in the wind maaaan...

The moon doesn't have wind maaaaan...

/sarcasm

Those people are **** nuts.

If you ever need to kill time, descend into the space related rabbit hole of conspiracy theories. Never a dull moment

Oh, I love a good conspiracy theory. It's interesting what the human mind can accomplish, the links it can make when given enough thought.

If you ever need to kill time, descend into the space related rabbit hole of conspiracy theories. Never a dull moment

Yep. Did that myself during a bout of insomnia. 9/11,HAARP Rings,Chemtrails,ect. Ended up stretching to a couple of days. Yikes. 

tinfoilhatsmiley.gif

Met a girl called Lola

And I took her back to my place

Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared

Hidden cameras everywhere

Stop! Hold on, stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me

But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be

'Cause there's a red, under my bed

And there's a little yellow man in my head

And there's a true blue inside of me

That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya

Watchin' ya, lovin' ya

Paranoia, the destroyer

Paranoia, the destroyer

My excitement for the evening:

I go to the grocery store and pull into the parking lot, park and am sitting in my car looking at my phone when...BAM! some guy rear ends me.  I turn around and look and this guy starts to wave it off.  As I get out of my car, he starts to back away when another car pulls in behind him so he can't leave.  This new guy gets out (from the car, his vest and his gun I can tell he is with some kind of private security firm).  He goes over to the guy's car who hit me and tells him to stop and get out of the car and then tells me to call the police because apparently I'm not the first person he's hit.

Reluctantly the guy stops his car and gets out (he didn't have much choice as he was pinned in).  I call the police who show up after a few minutes.  The security guy had told me he had been following this guy because he had gone through the lot where he was working and nearly run him and a co-worker over, and he had already called it in to the police.  The police officer tells me they had been looking for this guy because I'm the 4th car he's hit today, and he had pulled hit and runs with the others.  A look at his car and you could see the side mirror was damaged and he had a big black streak down the side of the car.

Long story short it turns out this guy was drunk (which was quite apparent, plus he blew a 0.115 at the scene) and didn't have a driver's license (which is presumably why he kept fleeing the scene of his accidents). The cuffed him and took him away.  Fortunately nobody (including myself) was hurt, and I have only minor paint damage on the rear of my car.  All's well that ends well.

I think this is a great idea and I have absolutely zero safety or haircut quality concerns. This is going to turn out extremely well for you.

Please, please just make sure to record this and post the video here

I'm pretty sure I would get banned if I posted a video of it. I haven't seen my family in about 6 weeks, everyone saying I look skinnier. Yes!

spoiled ****s.  

Seriously. By that point, the Redskins had nearly 15 years of almost uninterrupted success and three NFC Championships under their belt. They should've known better, too, about how good they had it since it wasn't too long before that the 'Skins were a joke.

But, then again, NFC East fans are probably the roughest in the League. You have three teams on the 95 corridor - New York, Philadelphia and Washington - so of course the rivalries are going to be heated and the expectations are going to be high.

Archived