Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

In the world of plastic grocery bags, what would you say is the most dangerous weapon. I would go with corn. I've never gotten an ear of corn that didn't completely murder the bag it was being transported in.

In the world of plastic grocery bags, what would you say is the most dangerous weapon. I would go with corn. I've never gotten an ear of corn that didn't completely murder the bag it was being transported in.

Six packs of beer in the carton, those edges seem to always poke a hole in the bottom.  Most of those bags are so thin and pathetic, anything could tear it.  Hell, sometimes they tear just opening them up.

I'm at the Toyota dealership getting my wife's van serviced.

So far I have pooped in two of the three stalls.

I have about 20 minutes left.

Should I chug another cup of coffee and go for the triple 

Why not?

That third stall is your moon landing or your Everest, man.  You have to do it because it's there.

What makes you guys have to crap every morning and why drink coffee if it does that to you?

Food from the day before?

I drink coffee for the taste.  Can't stand cold drinks in the AM.

On the subject of pooping, I'm not the typical male that spends an hour in the bathroom.  I get in, do my business and get out. I hate lingering on the toilet.  Boring. And I'm not in to smelling my own business for an hour.

Archived