Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm starting to get into house music, just for pump up ****. Stuff to get me hyped before hockey and stuff.

House music is Gods music. My favorite genre. Probably the most diverse brand of music, with many many sub genres. I mainly prefer the Chicago style house(Larry Heard, Frankie Knuckles). Smooth, soulful, reflective, and just puts you in a place that other kinds of music can't take you.

Perfect blend of r&b, jazz, disco, and a hint of blues. Im partial to most electronic/dance music. Trance, techno, house, and all their subgenres. I own a ****load of that stuff

He bribed Jumbo with a signed/authenticated Clockwork Orange original film reel. 

Ugh, I could give Jumbo so much more.

House music is Gods music. My favorite genre. Probably the most diverse brand of music, with many many sub genres. I mainly prefer the Chicago style house(Larry Heard, Frankie Knuckles). Smooth, soulful, reflective, and just puts you in a place that other kinds of music can't take you.

Perfect blend of r&b, jazz, disco, and a hint of blues. Im partial to most electronic/dance music. Trance, techno, house, and all their subgenres. I own a ****load of that stuff

Funny I just learned what house music is in Denver, I need a good selection for my phone.

Ugh, I could give Jumbo so much more.

Funny I just learned what house music is in Denver, I need a good selection for my phone.

Its really subjective. A lot of what people may call House currently, is more pop anything. House music has branched off in so many different directions that its pretty distinguishable from classic house.

Bonecrusher pops in here every once in a while, posts a gif in disdain and dips out. Dude hates our guts.

Its really subjective. A lot of what people may call House currently, is more pop anything. House music has branched off in so many different directions that its pretty distinguishable from classic house.

I'll say, I like music that is house related that is used in pop music. Not necessarily radio music, but music that appeals to a pop crowd.

I gave Jumbo the original T Rex from Jurassic Park, a smile and a handshake.

Do you have a T Rex, Chip?

I only have Indominus Rex :(

I like the House Rap music.

I think he just hates that we have such a wide variety of taste in music. Which pretty much makes us better than him :)

A wide variety indeed.

Bad, awful, atrocious, terrible, inexplicably dreadful... 

Really touch all bases here in the RTT. lol

I only have Indominus Rex :(

No man, you're doing it all wrong. That's like having a Jar Jar Binks instead of a Yoda. It's cool but it isn't the OG.

Get a hover board from Back to the Future 2. I guarantee that Jumbo will grant your wishes with a damn hover board. Who can say no to a hover board?

A wide variety indeed.

Bad, awful, atrocious, terrible, inexplicably dreadful...

Really touch all bases here in the RTT. lol

I appreciate some Mastadooon though.

Not.

Archived