Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I already have several thousands of dollars set aside with a buddy to go into Weedbox vending machines when Va finally Legalizes it.

Edit: I did it once when I was 15 with my brother and never had any desire to do so again. I'm very anti-weed but I'm very pro-money.

So it was an easy choice to eventually get into the marijuana business

I already have several thousands of dollars set aside with a buddy to go into Weedbox vending machines when Va finally Legalizes it.

Edit: I did it once when I was 15 with my brother and never had any desire to do so again. I'm very anti-weed but I'm very pro-money.

So it was an easy choice to eventually get into the marijuana business

Don't get high off your own supply......

ice-cube-nwa.jpeg

So, I just saw a news video that the legal weed in Colorado is doing so well that they have recieved too much taxes. They are supposed to give it back to the citizens... But the citizens, and politicians want it to go back to the schools.

Chewy, is this true?

Not sure, haven't heard that.  Pot tourism has poured tens of millions into the local economy, though.  and tax revenues over the last year that go directly to public schools are in the tens of millions.  It has also set off a bomb for the housing market, as I believe Denver is the #1 real estate market in the country right now, ahead of San Fran (volume, not average price).  

If true that is cool. I could see the money spent elsewhere also, but schools seem like the best idea.

Random:

I watch this guy called Silento on Kelly and Michael this morning.

Is that what music has become ?

Funny thing is, he took two already popular "urban" dance songs, and combined them into one, and got rich off of it. lol

What's going happen to the Colorado pot boom when they legalize it in most states?

Uptight doo doo heads chill out and life gets better in America?

Seattle area has calmed WAY down.  So many less shootings / random acts of violence.  I directly attribute it to the legalization.

Weed is cheaper than it was, and you don't have to hide to use it.  I don't partake, but I notice things going on around me and I like what it has done for the state.

you know, i've been smelling pot ALOT more often lately.   

I work in Metro Center, and I've smelt it over near "ChinaTown"  several times, and i smell it randomly as i am biking to and from work.  I smelled some as i biked in front of the World Bank this morning, and some as went through Georgetown last week.  It seems like people have become a LOT more bold about it in DC, more since the debate about legalization even then the actual decriminalization in DC).

I'm wondering if there is gonna be a backlash crackdown by DC-PD (or US park police), since smoking in public was CLEARLY not allowed in the new laws, or if we have basically just opened the door a crack, and the mobs have bum-rushed the door wide open

What's going happen to the Colorado pot boom when they legalize it in most states?

I doubt that will have any negative impact on the business here locally.  There are far too many pot smokers here for business to ever slow down .  ;)  

The local news did a special a few months back on pot stores after being open for one year.  There are warehouses (think the size of IKEA or Wal-Mart) out by the Denver airport that are literally growing marijuana by the ton.  They're having a hard time keeping up with demand.  From 21 year olds to retirees in their 70s, Coloradans burn a lot of trees.  

46 years ago today.

There is nothing worse than people who think we didn't land on the moon. Especially idiots who weren't alive in 1969. Know your role and shut your damn mouth.

I dunno. I'd put those that think 9/11 was an inside job ahead of people who think that the moon landing was fake.

I was at the inlaws a few weeks back and the MIL asked me if I wanted any of the watches she was throwing out/donating.

I grabbed two of them.

The first is a Filipino Flag Swatch. Looks like it needs a new battery. 

The 2nd..an Omega Seamaster from the 1980s that the FIL had given up on because it no longer would self wind. Took it a to a watchmaker and it's going to cost $400 to repair and totally clean it (there is some rust)..but what the hell right? $400 for a $3k to 4k watch..now I'm going to have to give it back to the FIL because you know..guilt and all. 

Still..pretty fricking sweet watch. 

Plus the swatch is a special edition..I guess.

http://www.jaimezobel.com/publications/swatch-centennial-watch

I'm watching the 1984 Monday Night Football Telecast of the Atlanta Falcons vs the Washington Redskins.  I have to laugh at our current fans that get mad when our fans boo the team and act all holier than thou saying we shouldn't boo the current team.

I'm in the middle of the 3rd quarter and the Redskins have blown a 14-0 lead and it's 14-14.  Theismann is having a terrible game and Gerald Riggs is running all over our 2nd ranked run defense. This is the same team that is coming off back to back SUPER BOWLS. 

And our so called great fans are BOOING the hell out of the team. Yes, that's right, our 1980s super fans are BOOING the hell out of the Redskins for their performance.

I'm watching the 1984 Monday Night Football Telecast of the Atlanta Falcons vs the Washington Redskins.  I have to laugh at our current fans that get mad when our fans boo the team and act all holier than thou saying we shouldn't boo the current team.

I'm in the middle of the 3rd quarter and the Redskins have blown a 14-0 lead and it's 14-14.  Theismann is having a terrible game and Gerald Riggs is running all over our 2nd ranked run defense. This is the same team that is coming off back to back SUPER BOWLS. 

And our so called great fans are BOOING the hell out of the team. Yes, that's right, our 1980s super fans are BOOING the hell out of the Redskins for their performance.

35D73D59-4BD3-411B-B23C-5AB02C7F9177-100

Archived