Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Guh nights just make it worse. I live 2 blocks away from all the bars and I live next to Sorority row. At night I can hear loud music and people screaming and having fun and I just feel trapped inside. I know "Just go outside" but I feel really weird going out by myself.

You know whats funny man, a lot of people feel that way, but when you get older, you realize its not a big deal to eat by yourself, catch a movie, drink at a bar, etc.

You say you dress to impress and feel confident, but then you say you feel weird going out by yourself.  Dawg, own it, get yo swag on and roll with it.  While making some guy friends wouldn't hurt your cause, going out alone ain't nothing to sweat man.  

Once I get this summer intership I'll visit you moco.

Come on down to tha CLT broski, just don't sprain an ankle on the fight down.

The thing about Arkansas is its like a different world. The language is even different. The basic slang that I use at home that even my mom knows what I'm talking about like. "Thats some cut" even basic stuff like that people here are just like wtf are you saying everyone drives huge pick up trucks hardly any 4 door small cars. People make comments like "Do you want to be black" for playing Big L. A lot of people are ultra religious not that there is anything wrong about that at all its just that they will make a comment to you I guess like scripture or something to try to start a convo and idk what they are talking about. Everyone loves the Cowboys here lol. And greek life is huge which I am not a fan of at all. I find that there are a lot of dick head people in frats. I think I was talking about it earlier I live next to the greek houses and the dudes are always screaming **** at people and being mean. Even screamed up at me once. In a lot of ways its kind of like High school the greek life.

I think what makes it hard is being a soon to be 25 year old junior. the kids in my classes are 19-20 so I mean the age difference is that much but i dont think they want much to do with a 25 year old besides buying them booze and Im not really interested in getting drunk all the time. The people who are my age around here are in law school and kind of give me that look of "You are still a undergrad? lol" Or they have real jobs with money so they can afford to go out and do more interesting things than get drunk which I cant really afford.

I really really really hope that I get roomates over the summer or something. People coming in and out of the room I could introduce myself to people and even maybe tag along with people so I dont look weird bymyself and meet ppl that way.

one can dream lol

Where is your summer internship?

Yea I know its just that like its easier to start conversations with strangers when you are with someone else it makes you more approachable imo

Maybe Im not old enough yet to get it threw my head haha

You know whats funny man, a lot of people feel that way, but when you get older, you realize its not a big deal to eat by yourself, catch a movie, drink at a bar, etc.

You say you dress to impress and feel confident, but then you say you feel weird going out by yourself. Dawg, own it, get yo swag on and roll with it. While making some guy friends wouldn't hurt your cause, going out alone ain't nothing to sweat man.

Come on down to tha CLT broski, just don't sprain an ankle on the fight down.

I'm down. If I get free air travel, I'm going to visit as many places as possible.

Im trying Angry Orchard for the first time (Its hard to get imported beer in Arkansas) it's really good

Also I'm sorry Mary but ever since I found out you were a duke fan my opinion of your judgement of taste and character has gone down

:P

The only advice I have for u is dont do the letter in crayons. Trust me they dont think its funny. its not a good way to break the ice

Let's not scare him away. ;)  

Drug my ass off the chair and away from the computer and went to the gym. Arms and legs. Volume training. Did deadlifts for the first time in awhile. I could be sore this time Monday. ;)   

Okay. Back to "work". 

Archived