Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And everyone wants RG3 to be more like Russel Wilson. People said he played super smart. They said we shouldn't have traded all those picks and just drafted Russel Wlson.

Russell Wilson is just a good QB but people act like he is a franchise QB.  His defense has allowed him to be a glorified game manager and defenses play different against him because they know they will get few chances on seattle D

Russell Wilson is just a good QB but people act like he is a franchise QB. His defense has allowed him to be a glorified game manager and defenses play different against him because they know they will get few chances on seattle D

Dude just looks like a ball of corn, fried up, tossed in some powdered cheese.

His perm is worse than Moco's new glasses.

Wow. Stupid defense on 3rd and 19. Why do these dumbass DCs rush only 3? You continue to put the pressure on him. And why wasn't the 15 yard penalty tacked on to the sack? I have a feeling that series just lost the game for Green Bay. They've failed to put their foot on Seattle's throat.

What did I tell you. Here it comes.

I hate the ****ing NFL. Just hate it anymore. Every team I want to win loses. Just sick of this ****ing league. Really contemplating taking a year off from the NFL. If NE wins, I'm not watching the SB. I stopped watching last year after the first quarter. Didn't watch one minute of the NE/Giants SB a few years ago. I just can't stand it anymore. The league is in suck mode right now.

Archived