Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nothing wrong with looking good when you to out Moco.

I don't know you or living situation. Apartment or dorm? I met all of my college friends in the dorm. Then I met more friends through those friends. I have a core of about 6 great friends from college. Unfortunately we all live in separate states now, but we had fun without women and with women.

Try to make a friend or two where you live. You need some guy friends.

That's my problem right now. I have no guy friends. Taze and I and maybe Kosher are going to meet on the 31st and have a beer and some wings.

I have been in my apartment for a little more than a year now.

4 person apt 1400sq ft. Balcony. dish washer and dryer. 4 bathrooms leather couches and love seats, TV in every room. Big kitchen with a bar. gated parking, swimming pool, gym, everything 

for 650 a month.

cheap af but in Arkansas that is a lot of money so this place is only half full. Been here a year and no one else has moved into my unit

What do you do if you're in all the way but she says "Hold on you're not in all the way" but YOU'RE 

do you cry?

Nothing wrong with looking good when you to out Moco.

I don't know you or living situation. Apartment or dorm? I met all of my college friends in the dorm. Then I met more friends through those friends. I have a core of about 6 great friends from college. Unfortunately we all live in separate states now, but we had fun without women and with women.

Try to make a friend or two where you live. You need some guy friends.

That's my problem right now. I have no guy friends. Taze and I and maybe Kosher are going to meet on the 31st and have a beer and some wings.

^^this Moco  We told you before, trust us elder folk youngin.

I'm pumped PJ, ready to knock some beers back, eat some wings and look at Hooters........the owls of course  :ph34r:  

^^this Moco We told you before, trust us elder folk youngin.

I'm pumped PJ, ready to knock some beers back, eat some wings and look at Hooters........the owls of course :ph34r:

Man, you'll have to choose a good beer for me. I don't know anything about the different beers like you guys have talked about. We went to the Old Mecklenburg Brewery and had the 10 samples, but other than that I know nothing about them.

Man, you'll have to choose a good beer for me. I don't know anything about the different beers like you guys have talked about. We went to the Old Mecklenburg Brewery and had the 10 samples, but other than that I know nothing about them.

Most def, if they have the same beer selection as they do at the one at Concord Mills area, then I got ya bro.  

I wish it was that easy but living in a college town its pretty much all college bars. Aka the dreaded sticky floors with ppl puking all over and spilling drinks on you lol. 

When Im home I like to go out with a small group of friends to a low key bar that has seating and good beer and **** and just eat food and talk about life and random things. Thats my idea of a good night. I go to this 1 spot in Adams Morgan thats a really nice whiskey bar with friends and we just talk and the music isn't too loud. Then we get Falafel and walk back to the metro at 2am

Archived