Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Straight guys don't typically wear V neck sweaters...unless they are famous.

MLS, Get your suit game straight, start out cheaper places like Jos A. Banks...then find your swagger point. Not too baggy, not too tight. pants should only have one crease at the bottom (near your ankles) (no crude jokes here gentlemen, please).

I have my suit and watch game down. You go to Jos. A. Banks and iirc they do alterations forever...popped a button, they fixed it, lost some weight they fixed it.

Their deals are kind of tricky, but when you can buy three for one suits...ball out. All the ties and shirts crap...that is not a deal.

I was rocking a Polo shirt (basically a thermal) the other day. I got 5 of them joints. They look and fit nice. When you have uncomfortable thoughts about your presentation, rock a jacket. Hell, when I was a scrawny kid in HS...I had all the Lakers and Redskins Starter jackets, and some Madness stuff.  I was around 165.

Sweatpants is not a good look for grown ass men, I don't care who disagrees. It looks sloppy and careless. That's house clothes. I am wearing Polo house pants and a Nautica fleece right now. So for that part I do agree with Clueless. Running pants is one thing...sweat pants look lazy.

I had an old head tell me as a kid...only old or lazy guys wear dress shoes without laces.

MLS, If you want a tailor. It's a grip.

When I lived in Atlanta I met Shaq's tailor.

Jordan would look at all the magazines and take his tailor the pic and have his tailor make those suits. Instead of 6k it was 1-2k.

Brooks Brothers used to do a great job, but I have no idea where the one around here is...I know where it used to be.

Now those glasses we can have jokes for days about that.

Jerry Lewis as the Nutty Professor looking ass.

With his screw the Stargate and SG-1, I can use my glasses and create my own wormhole to distant planets and galaxies lookin' ass

500px-EarthStargate03.jpg

all this talk about dressing...........Me with my beard (that needs trimming) and my hair that is in massive need of being cut, wearing t-shirts and pants, lookin homeless lookin ass :(

LOL, yeah working from home has its advantages.  When I do go out or need to, I clean up nice.  

**** that I never ever shave when I am on a vacation. I come home and when it starts to get itchy...yeah screw that. I looked into laser...wasn't expensive, I just worry about scarring.

This dude just posted pictures of his woman in the zoonybin thread.

Probably a friend of yours.

We wish we were him, Taze. Dude probably cant even see that joke you just made.

Prolly chillin with Jesus at the Last Supper and ****

He is not rocking those specs for a photo op. No freakin' way.

lmao I went into the thread and just took the url and found his photobucket then found his house and more pictures of his stuff and his name lols

this is what you learn when you spend 16 hours a day playing world of warcraft on a computer how to creep

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/LABeast56/media/LABeast56GuitarPedalboard.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

That game ****ed me up played that game from 05-2012 like every single day for a minimum for 8 hours a day. Thats why I lack social skills imo

lmao I went into the thread and just took the url and found his photobucket then found his house and more pictures of his stuff and his name lols

this is what you learn when you spend 16 hours a day playing world of warcraft on a computer how to creep

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/LABeast56/media/LABeast56GuitarPedalboard.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

You really need a new hobby broski LOL

But I have to admit, that **** made me laugh.  Moco be like, dude your house and lawn look awesome.

Archived