Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I feel like spamming the hell out of STB with some good ass hip hop. Send em like 40 cds all at once to his house. At first he'll be like yuck. But then he'll come back all like " Honey check it out out ya got me mesmerized, with your black hair and your fat ass thighs. Street poetry is my everyday, but yo I gotta stop when you trot my way"

He'll have Public Enemy verses all in his sig and ****.

Went and had my Driver's License renewed.  Been in South Carolina 10 years.  Barely and I mean barely passed the eye test.  Something tells me that in 10 years, I'll fail that test.  My astigmatism was acting up real bad this morning. I wear my glasses when driving all the time.  It just helps keep the muscles in my eyes stronger.  But I don't need them for the computer or TV.  Damn near-sighted looking mofo.

BTW- ugly Driver's License Mugshot.  Looks like someone scared me.  She said don't blink, so I look like a damn owl!  HOOT!! HOOT!!

Its times like these when I miss BS. lol

True

He'll say rap is crap.

But you and I both know that if I ask him to drop that Luck freestyle, he`ll pause for a few seconds, then next thing you know....

"Ay yo, ay yo, where da mic at? Bubble Screen up in this ****, bout to tell you a story bout this cat on a mission, droppin lyrical bombs like the ones Luck throws to TY Hilton"

Corny ass

True

He'll say rap is crap.

But you and I both know that if I ask him to drop that Luck freestyle, he`ll pause for a few seconds, then next thing you know....

"Ay yo, ay yo, where da mic at? Bubble Screen up in this ****, bout to tell you a story bout this cat on a mission, droppin lyrical bombs like the ones Luck throws to TY Hilton"

Corny ass

With a "sample" of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" on. 

HOLD ON TO THAT FEELAYEYANNNN!

You know what really chaps my ass? Bandwagon fans. I've been loyal to every one of my college and pro teams since 1976. I'm so loyal that when the Nats came to DC, I stuck with the Os who I've rooted for going on 37 years (1977).

I live in the Charlotte area and I'll be damned if I've ever seen any Ohio State fans with the exception of a guy in my office. I've probably seen a dozen hats, t-shirts and sweatshirts since they won it.

It happens every time someone wins a championship. People are such bandwagon assholes anymore.

LOL J Cole the best rapper? Okay

That doesn't get much credit.

Kendrick is probably the best right now, but he is way over. Eminem has been a top rapper for years. Likewise for Wu Tang, Jay Z, Biggie, Tupac, Nas, etc.

I don't hear anyone talking about J Cole but he's got some skills. His newest album is great.

So lets see since Ive been here I have had these excuses for why people cant hang out

1. Girl invites me over on a friday night but it was already like 3am and I was too tired. So I said we could do lunch tomorrow and she says yes. Then texts me at 11:30am and says she just woke up so it was too late to go to lunch. So I say okay we can do it another time and she says okay so I say what days are good for you and she never responds.

2. I ask another girl over and she says yes but 15 minutes before she is suppose to get here she says her friend accidently dyed her hair red so she had to help her friend fix it. So I say we can do it another time and ask her what other days work for her. She never responds.

3. One girl has cancelled on me 3 times so far, But continues to start conversations with me after I stop texting her. Out of the blue hey whats up blah blah so we talk for a few days and I say lets get dinner she says yes and then always 30 minutes before its always "Friend is having a party I didnt know about" or "Parents showed up at my house today for a surprise"

4. A girl cancelled on me this morning. Made plans last night for today and she said "My relationships with my friends have gone to **** recently so I have to commit all my free time to them" so I said we could do it another time. She never responded.

Do you get the picture lol

Literally after I posted that I just right now got another text from the girl who has cancelled on me now 4 times

"I have a banquet thing tonight Im so sorry"

Its not like Im just walking up to random people and asking them. I mean I sorta know the people as like acquaintances from being in my classes or living in my building and seeing them and talking to them here and there and then they say yes they will hang out and then they cancell on me

It has to be their ugly friends saying omg you;re going to get raped or something damn **** blockers

The only reason they are saying yes must be that they are afraid of me

Archived