Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Politically it most certainly is an issue. I totally agree. But as you can see by my situation to me the enemy isn't only the schools charging so much. It's that on top of the lenders using predatory practices to lure kids into debt.

I feel you. My take is that since student loans that are federally guaranteed they aren't bankruptable. So the lenders get all predatory because there is no downside for them. The whole interest on loans thing is because (and I'm sure you know this and I'm just spitballing) that it gives them an incentive to lend in case the borrower defaults. But since it's federally guaranteed, then there's no chance of default and they're getting their cake and eating it too. In theory, if there's no chance for default then it should be loaned at prime rate or just above. But you get some lenders charging way more interest which is BS since they've got essentially zero risk.

I can picture Doc lifting chains and shadow boxing in some makeshift shack out in the desert, shouting " Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!" Frank Dux lookin ass

I need at least 2400 calories daily. I have no weight to lose though, so I just rely on my sedentary burn plus calories burned through exercise, which is a lot, seeing as I do about 40 minutes of I tense cardio everyday, along with weights.

Put it like this. I would say that at about 1200 daily, you are slowly killing yoourself

I have no idea how many calories I need, last year during the spring I was counting my calories and I was about 2.3k, I was losing like 2 lbs a week. 

I been going ham lately, yesterday lifted for around 45 mins, then played ball for like 2 hours. Today I am going to bench and squat, and then play indoor soccer. 

So, we were supposed to hire Barry as DC?  Now we haven't due to "fan reaction" per TK?  If I read his post correctly.  So, does that mean it's still open for grabs?

we are a joke franchise if we are still evaluating decisions by fans comments on social media.  Most redskins fans are idiots. 

Im hoping Tazerooski misunderstood TKs post. Would be very disappointing if that was true. VERY disappointing

I'm hoping too man.  Here is what he wrote:

No. It was down to the contract/paperwork. Fan reaction caused the hold up ala Fassil. Think don't monitor fan reaction? Think again. 

Gary Fitzgerald (@GaryRFitzgerald)

15 Jan 2015 2:43 PM EST

Sighs of relief coming from #Redskins front office as they scour Twitter & message boards for fan reaction to Bill Callahan-OL coach hire.

And they held up on Barry because of fan reaction, imagine what they'd have done if Rah getting bumped to Ast HC Defense/Secondary really got out there. 

In response to what Zoony posted:

Let me guess, you were just "floating" the Barry news, right?  :P

But then after Jumbo made some comments, he posted this (just read it):

Maybe I'm just ****ing with you. 

Maybe not.  :) 

So maybe TK is sitting back laughing after delivering his payback to all the craziness that is going on in the Stadium lol.

My only hope is that McG pulls through, and we can succeed in spite of those clowns. After all, they (or at least bruce) wont be picking players anymore

Not like the Yorks, or even the Bidwills, were all that popular before they got the right people, let them do their jobs, and started winning

Wife came up with the outstanding idea of going to Bodie Ca. today. Said we needed to get out and take some pics,(I really needed to get my mojo back). Biggest ghost town I've been to so far.  What a cool place. 

Archived