Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So where's the problem? Lol

You guys suck. Screw this diet ****. Telling the wife were going to get steak after work lol. Which by itself probably fits into my 1,600 calories a day pretty easy. But the hard part is ordering veggies instead of a loaded baked potater lol

1600 a day???  

i'm pretty sure i eat 1600 calories per snack :-s

i just went to "Bing" to search for "adult male calorie requirements"

when i was half-way through "adult"  the auto-correct and first recommendation was "adult onesies"  

.... i don't wanna know.

(for those of you that aren't parents.. a onesie is the little snapping unitard that babies wear over their diapers)

organic-poop-onesie.jpg

Yall rich asses... [kicks can]

Think I might get me a $25 porterhouse from Outback

Lol My RC experience consists of one trip. It was a wedding. The menu was fixed. I ate for free. Anything other than that, is stuff my fiancee brings home because she's lucky and gets to go there for work meetings every couple months.

I couldn't afford to eat at RC without some kind of condition that's hooking me up lol.

The student loan debt struggle is RRREEEEEAAALLL

Dual income, no kids, no car payments. 

;)

edit..and student loans paid off finally last year.

That's awesome man.There isn't a day that goes by that I don't dream of knowing the feeling of being out of the SL debt. Don't think it'll ever happen, or at least before I'm getting the senior specials at IHOP. $120k in private loans, and not being a doctor or a lawyer is no joke lol.

i'm pretty sure i eat 1600 calories per snack :-s

as did I, for years.  that's why I'm in the predicament I am now, trying to lose 25 pounds LOL. 

Chew trying get that summer body.

I'm trying to get my Dr. Do Itch on.  Doing squats with Trent Williams on my back

I'm down with my pregnant wife. Not someone else's pregnant wife.

what happened to you, man?  where's the man-slut Springlesworth I used to know?  :(

We had the preggo convo before. I ain't givin no fetus the tip. Sorry.

Alright if she's a 9 out of 10, maybe. 10 out if 10 definitely. 8.5 out of 10? Mmmmmm....she'd have to take the wedding ring off first.

Nah bro. You married and you preggo, you best normally be a 10.

It's all too confusing, just go to the club and Bill Cosby a ho. Again, JK. Startin to sound like Moco.

My student loan debt is at such a low interest rate that (in theory) I should just pay the minimum and invest the difference. 

I still got 2 car payments, 2 student loans, and a mortgage. Again though my one car payment, student loan, and mortgage are right at 3% give or take an eighth of a point. I just paid off my last credit card, that's good. I plan on not carrying a balance again. 

Not to get political, but the student loan thing is a political issue in a way. Not in the normal way Occupy makes it out to be, though. The gov't backs student loans, so there's little to no risk for lenders. It makes money cheap. Universities see cheap money and they've been raising their costs for years. 

There's an arms race in universities going on. They're building bigger, more, better dorms and buildings. Better facilities (like gyms). It's unecessary in my opinion and the glut of cheap money is partially to blame. For decades, a lot of smart people came through our universities without the cushy digs.

Anyway, congress guaranteed the money so more people could have access to college, not so prices could keep rising. 

but 1600 calories... really??  

are you less than 100 pounds?

i just went to a calorie calculator and it said that cycling 90 minutes at 14 mph (if you are 6'2 and 185 pounds) burns about 1400 calories.   

you cannot get by on 1400 calories, can you?

I can picture Doc lifting chains and shadow boxing in some makeshift shack out in the desert, shouting " Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!" Frank Dux lookin ass

I need at least 2400 calories daily. I have no weight to lose though, so I just rely on my sedentary burn plus calories burned through exercise, which is a lot, seeing as I do about 40 minutes of I tense cardio everyday, along with weights.

but 1600 calories... really??

are you less than 100 pounds?

i just went to a calorie calculator and it said that cycling 90 minutes at 14 mph (if you are 6'2 and 185 pounds) burns about 1400 calories.

you cannot get by on 1400 calories, can you?

Put it like this. I would say that at about 1200 daily, you are slowly killing yoourself

My student loan debt is at such a low interest rate that (in theory) I should just pay the minimum and invest the difference. 

I still got 2 car payments, 2 student loans, and a mortgage. Again though my one car payment, student loan, and mortgage are right at 3% give or take an eighth of a point. I just paid off my last credit card, that's good. I plan on not carrying a balance again. 

Not to get political, but the student loan thing is a political issue in a way. Not in the normal way Occupy makes it out to be, though. The gov't backs student loans, so there's little to no risk for lenders. It makes money cheap. Universities see cheap money and they've been raising their costs for years. 

There's an arms race in universities going on. They're building bigger, more, better dorms and buildings. Better facilities (like gyms). It's unecessary in my opinion and the glut of cheap money is partially to blame. For decades, a lot of smart people came through our universities without the cushy digs.

Anyway, congress guaranteed the money so more people could have access to college, not so prices could keep rising. 

I'd be in fine shape if the majority of my loans were federal and not private. My parents weren't below the poverty line, but they didn't have enough to pay for me to go to college either. Put me in the fun position of not being poor enough for the govt. to back me under their guidelines so I got stuck using Sallie Mae's private loans. And considering my school was a full time 24/7 type schedule that changed every month, I didn't have the option of working while I was there. Managers tend to not be quick to hire or be fond of the guy who has to completely change his availability every few weeks. So I get the fun of really having no flexibility on what I pay. It's basically the same as owing a CC company the value of a house.

Politically it most certainly is an issue. I totally agree. But as you can see by my situation to me the enemy isn't only the schools charging so much. It's that on top of the lenders using predatory practices to lure kids into debt.

I've never counted my calories. I just keep stocked with the healthiest foods that I enjoy. Fish, chicken, brown rice, kale, broccoli, eggs, citrus fruits, non fat cottage cheese, 100% whole wheat pasta and bread. Stick to that and I can treat myself to pizza and beer once or twice a week. Also can use my favorite condiments knowing that the calories are trivial compared to how clean my regular diet is.

Damn, Ruth's Chris is some good eats.  Aside from the steaks, as everyone mentioned, they have Kobe beef sliders! Hot damn - they are soooooooooo good.

I never eat like that. If I am going to a place known for steaks...No sliders to start out with. Same if I know that I am having Chicken as my entrée, no wings or chicken for the appetizer.

Ruths' Chris is the truth though. I go with the wife at least 4 times a year. It's expensive, but it is worth it.

Archived