Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The attachments are for cleaning up a small beard, mustache, or neckline really.

Those aren't for your nose.

Lol I'm aware of that.

The kit I have which isn't anything more than a basic kit I got at a Walgreens for like $25 came with a nose hair trimmer attachment. Works great.

Lol Does that mean we can delete the stadium threads ******** all over the guy before he even gets his drawers in a suitcase? I know his track record. And I wouldn't really be on board with hiring Barry long term or anything. But you'd think we just hired Bozo the Clown to run the defense by some of the talk in the threads over there.

You mean Andrew Luck? The best qb prospect since peyton manning? A "cant miss" prospect?

Yea. What a gamble to go all in on him.. Huge risk!

Genius I tell ya!

I'm talking more about him going at it with a large majority of posters on here that kept going at him and Luck on here.  There were a lot (and still a lot) of Luck haters.  If you remember the infamous Cam thread, where it all started, then you know what I'm talking about :)

since Peyton Manning???   he was the most consensus "can't miss" since at the very least John Elway.   Manning was a very good bet, but never had a cannon nor crazylegs.   Luck has EVERYTHING.

every "debate" with Mr. BS about Andrew Luck went something like:    

BS:   Andrew Luck is the best QB in the league.

anybody else:    He probably will be, but he's not yet

BS:   Wow, you think that Andrew Luck sucks!  haha, you are an idiot, haha

Anybody else:   what a doink.  

As relentless as Bubble may be about Luck, just the Hornets fail alone would be enough to break him down into submission

He had a lot more optimism about how good they would be in the future than I did.  But I can honestly say after "improving" the team in the draft and off-season, there is no way I'd have thought we could be playing this bad.  Talking before the Big Al injury too.  I was rating us a solid 6 seed, possible 5 seed.........not struggling for #8.

I was on my PC, and Firefox wasn't working. So I typed "Firefox" in to Google search so I could download the newest version. The second link down had a news story about Firefox with a girl's picture next to it. To my astonishment, it was a girl I used to hook up with all the time, a former coworker. It's still there if you guys wanna check her out. She's cute, but her ass is pretty awesome. We had a helluva session in a hot tub once, best hot tub experience of my life. Still friends with her on FB, so I messaged her about seeing her face. She works for Mozilla, obviously.

Wow..Callahan...didn't see that coming.

OL coach?

Yup

Damn...brisket does sound good right about now. Sheesh

Seriously.

Besides pork (in any manner), is there anything better than juicy, moist succulent, tender, beefy, glistening, orgasmic slices of brisket, with some tangy bbq sauce?

Thank you, planet Earth

Archived