Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Taze he has had the triple crown of WRs one year. TDs, Yards, and Receptions.

I can't remember but it was but one of his records was somehow related to something Monk had done. Perhaps it was the triple crown.

Nope, it was a team that ran more than passed and he lead the team in yards. Something like that.

Taze he has had the triple crown of WRs one year. TDs, Yards, and Receptions.

I can't remember but it was but one of his records was somehow related to something Monk had done. Perhaps it was the triple crown.

Nope, it was a team that ran more than passed and he lead the team in yards. Something like that.

Looking at his 2005 stats, he led the league in total yards receiving (1563), was tied for 1st in receptions with Larry Fitz at (103) and tied for first with Marvin Harrison in total TDs (12).  Just looked it up, in 2005 the Panthers rushed 487 versus 449 pass attempts.

Leading the league on a team in three of the most important passing categories on a team that runs the ball more, pretty darn impressive.

You can tell from Smiths accent that he's from LA. I believe he and Chad Johnson met at a Juco somewhere in that area.

He is a bully. He's a Napoleon complex dude from the hood, who thinks he can intomidate everyone and **** everyone up. Quick to anger, and uses violence to solve most of his problems. For awhile it seemed as though he was rehabilitated, but nope, still sounds like lthe same old asshole Steve Smith. Wouldn't shock me if he beats his wife also.

Definitely in need of a beatdown, or at the very least a bone crushing hit across the middle that puts him out of consciousness for awhile... let em mull things over for a bit.

Im sure he can scrap, but i dont think he can fight. Few people truly can. Put him in the ring against an anateur boxer and im sure his ass would get worked

Im sure he can scrap, but i dont think he can fight. Few people truly can. Put him in the ring against an anateur boxer and im sure his ass would get worked

This doesn't make any sense. Most people who never trained to fight would lose against an amateur. Make Steve Smith fight 100 random dudes around his height and weight, I'll bet money he wins a good portion of the fights.

Sin you would be very,very wrong about Smitty.

Do not misunderstand me. He can be a turbulent feisty character at times.

You see him with his kids and wife...you would simply say that guy gets it.

He is a fiery competitor. His passion is of the rare ilk of Sean Taylor.

Chad is from Miami.

He and Steve Smith attended a junior college together somewhere near LA before they went their separate ways (Oregon St/Utah)

It was a joke.

This doesn't make any sense. Most people who never trained to fight would lose against an amateur. Make Steve Smith fight 100 random dudes around his height and weight, I'll bet money he wins a good portion of the fights.

Id consider that scrapping more than fighting. Just my way with words I guess

There are so many videos on youtube of guys all pissed off, trying to intimidate people, only to catch a straight asswhoopin. Not saying Smith can't fight, but I've run in to plenty of chest puffers who can dunk and run fast as hell, but throw girlie ass punches and shy away from the pocket. On the flip side, there are nerdy ass lookin' dudes who will break your ****in arm and you wouldn't even suspect it. I go about life assuming everyone is a trained fighter. Keeps me from smacking fools upside the head.

Sin you would be very,very wrong about Smitty.

Do not misunderstand me. He can be a turbulent feisty character at times.

You see him with his kids and wife...you would simply say that guy gets it.

He is a fiery competitor. His passion is of the rare ilk of Sean Taylor.

It was a joke.

To me, a guy that tries to pick a fight over some stupid radio bit, cussing out a dude in front of his family, doesnt get a damn thing.

To each his own tho

There are so many videos on youtube of guys all pissed off, trying to intimidate people, only to catch a straight asswhoopin. Not saying Smith can't fight, but I've run in to plenty of chest puffers who can dunk and run fast as hell, but throw girlie ass punches and shy away from the pocket. On the flip side, there are nerdy ass lookin' dudes who will break your ****in arm and you wouldn't even suspect it. I go about life assuming everyone is a trained fighter. Keeps me from smacking fools upside the head.

Watching a lot of street fights and fisticuffs over the years you always see guys throwing haymakers. Thats all they do. Swi ging wildly, telegraphing everything. Easy to catch off balance, easy to dodge, easy to get inside land one flush.

Problem in our society is people dont really know how to defend themselves, and as such, becomes victims of wack **** like that

To me, a guy that tries to pick a fight over some stupid radio bit, cussing out a dude in front of his family, doesnt get a damn thing.

To each his own tho

I am certainly not defending his arrogance or bravado in this situation. I am stating simply that he is typically a very laid back guy.

One thing I know for certain is that he hates being bothered when he is with his family.

Came through the pipeline and apparently Jennings tried to diffuse it, Smitty was irrational.

I am certainly not defending his arrogance or bravado in this situation. I am stating simply that he is typically a very laid back guy.

One thing I know for certain is that he hates being bothered when he is with his family.

Came through the pipeline and apparently Jennings tried to diffuse it, Smitty was irrational.

Yeah I get it.

I just can never trust a dude that gets that angry over something like that

I'd put $20 on Wiggins, what the hell. Who knows. He's definitely got the reach. If he's got a jab or a few jiu jitsu classes under his belt, the first round of drinks are on me.

I think Smith has quicker hands right now, but if hes still in shape, id take Wiggins.

He has the height weight, and more than likely reach advantage, so he should be able to hit steve as hes trying to get inside .

Id probably grab him if I were Wiggins, as he tries to throw a punch and slam him to the ground and pin him and try to choke him or something. Make him eat all that trash talk

I'm talkin bout him fighting the bigger dudes he runs his mouth to.  Can he back it up?  

I think Smith has quicker hands right now, but if hes still in shape, id take Wiggins.

He has the height weight, and more than likely reach advantage, so he should be able to hit steve as hes trying to get inside .

Id probably grab him if I were Wiggins, as he tries to throw a punch and slam him to the ground and pin him and try to choke him or something. Make him eat all that trash talk

Thats what I'm saying.  Against regular ass dudes (talking non-professional athletes) I'm sure Smitty could be the Golden Gloves champ.  Against fellow athletes his size, well, its debatable.  Against fellow athletes bigger, stronger, with more reach/leverage than him.  I'm honestly thinking he gets a few shots in, then it's good night Stevonne Latrall "Steve" Smith, Sr.

I really wish there was some way we could get some kind of world martial arts tournament type of sporting event going.

That **** would he so epic. Maybe Showtime or someone could cover it

I remember saying that if I won that mega lotto about a year back that I would find a way to raise money for that **** to happen. Anyone with training would be welcome

Id love to see a dude like Jon Jones fight Wladimir Klitchsko or some crazy **** like a Green Beret vs a Sumo wrestler.

Winner is the undisputed best fighter in the world. No politics, no ducking

I really wish there was some way we could get some kind of world martial arts tournament type of sporting event going.

That **** would he so epic. Maybe Showtime or someone could cover it

I remember saying that if I won that mega lotto about a year back that I would find a way to raise money for that **** to happen. Anyone with training would be welcome

Id love to see a dude like Jon Jones fight Wladimir Klitchsko or some crazy **** like a Green Beret vs a Sumo wrestler.

Winner is the undisputed best fighter in the world. No politics, no ducking

I'd pay a **** ton to watch fights like that lol.  

Steve Smith vs. Cain Velasquez

Russell Wilson vs. Ruslan Chagaev

Jon Jones would **** Vlad's footwork up with one kick, get the clinch, take his ass down with ease, and disintegrate him. Striking on the ground and positioning on the ground are so underutilized in street fighting.

The first fight in UFC history was a kickboxer vs. Sumo wrestler. The Sumo wrestler literally got his teeth knocked in to the crowd in about 10 seconds. You can't be one dimensional anymore. That ended in the mid 90s.

Archived