Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Not sure why romoSUCKS gets so much crap.  He was a UDFA and his career has been unreal.  

hes better than any QB washinton has had since Sonny J.... and i would guess that he would be the 3rd best QB in the history of the Skins (after Sonny and Baugh... but i have to confess that i have no idea if washington hid some great Qb back in the 50s or so, when the overall team sucked dongles)    

I think my Hawks hate has more to do with our history with them over the past ten years than anything else. Given that they're the ones who have knocked us out of the playoffs EVERY TIME since 05 lol. All the media darlingness of them and the media worship of the "12th Man" crap is just the icing on the hate cake. I have no real beef with the draft class. It's actually pretty cool bearing witness to one of those classes that could end up legendary. And that includes RGIII just because I believe things with him are very open ended. Whether it's here or not.

Gahh...Work pc has YT blocked so I can't see what that video was lol.

Looks like I can only edit vids uploaded to my youtube channel. That means my Black Ops 1 and MW3 gameplays can't be a part of a compilation vid, as those vids were uploaded to the COD youtube channels. The only gameplays uploaded to my channel were from Black Ops 2, so I'll just make a Blops2 highlight reel. I have a ton of gameplay on that game, because I documented getting diamond camo for every gun.

I gravitated towards making the documentary about one of the pups I helped to save, so the COD **** will have to wait a little bit. The youtube video editor is legit though. Streamlined and easy to use. Reminds me of CoD's theater mode editor. Easy transition.

The GWAR Bar is officially open in Richmond :D

Looks like a road trip is in order. Stoked!

GWAR Bar ? Hmmm...

Oh and a fire in the subway sounds like bad news. I would be busting my ass trying to get out of there.

The act of untightening?

I guess. Doesn't really fit in that statement he made though. haha.

Life good for you right now ?

GWAR Bar ? Hmmm...

They had their own beer that they sold at their shows. Tried it at the GWARBQ this year and it was actually pretty damn good. But there had been a lot of talks about them opening up a bar for a long time that quieted down when Brockie (Oderus Urungus) died last year. Glad to see they followed through. I'm excited to check it out.

Archived