Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sin over here watching the video, that made me wanna throw up, while he eats a PB&J lol

RTT rules.........gotta fix that **** man.

Example:  Sin over here watching this sick ass video that makes me wanna puke while eatin a PB & J lookin' ass

On a side note, I'm like Sin, gore, blood, guts, etc. I can take.  Spiders, roaches and mice I cannot.  Those three things freak me out, my wife laughs at me.  I screamed like a little **** when a small spider ran across my desk while I was on here lol.

Pretty sure bigducky got shut down at some point. Just about everything you can think of, was on there.

Which makes me laugh at the thought of parents thinking their kids are slowly being turned into mass murderers by listening to Marilyn Manson, or playing Mortal Kombat.

This is The End is the most disturbing song ive ever heard, and unless your brain is already damaged, no Fatality, or death scene, or pair of titties, can ever prepare you for something real and in the flesh like that.

I remember being in a fog for almost a week (after visiting the site).

I meant The End. Yes, it was The Doors. Most disturbing song ever heard by mine ears

I'm guessing its the middle eastern style guitar sounds. On top of the melancholic lyrics. Yea. Seems like the soundtrack to the worst LSD trip ever.

But idk, the way Morrison presents it as a beautiful experience. Like the end is finally being free. I find it a joy to listen to.

Ole 'can handle decapitations but not Jim morrison lyrics' lookin' ass.

LOL at "The End"...I'm a huge Morrison fan, have all of his books, etc.
We had a jukebox in the Bennigans I worked at in like '92, and somebody decided to play that song one night about 10 times in a row. Damn near drove everybody outta the place, and no, it was not me orchestrating an early close. ;)

I sure hope not. lol

Although I am a sensitive little **** sometimes. So maybe. But man it was rough. It wasn't a sexual thing. It was a military crime type of thing.

It was on liveleak. That should explain it. I don't even like seeing broken bones on shows like Tosh0. Why the **** did I think I could take that. lol

Thought I was the only one. I watch Tosh, but I record it and go past things they make me cringe. I hate watching Ridiculousness on MTV. Watching people fall or impale themselves just gives me the willies.

It needs to move from sometimes...to most of the time.

I love watching the teams I root for have success. I refuse to let it carry over into my real life.

It's a game, it is not my failure when they lose, they are paid to win...not me.

Don't get me wrong I am loaded with gear and stuff for my favorite teams.

I only buy hats and jerseys...family loads me up with the rest.

It needs to move from sometimes...to most of the time.

I love watching the teams I root for have success. I refuse to let it carry over into my real life.

It's a game, it is not my failure when they lose, they are paid to win...not me.

Don't get me wrong I am loaded with gear and stuff for my favorite teams.

I only buy hats and jerseys...family loads me up with the rest.

If you knew the "why" as to why sports is important to me, maybe you'd understand. I'd like for you to join Taze and I. I could explain to you what happened to make me the way I am. If not, I can send you a PM.

Two thoughts from yesterday..

The replay overturn of the Dez Bryant catch was pure justice (and correct application of a flawed rule). It was also brought to you by State Farm. Discount douuuuble check.

How lucky (no pun) are the Colts?  They replace one of the all time great QB's with what looks to be an all time great QB in the making. Who hits back to back on franchise QBs?

Sigh.

Not sure why romoSUCKS gets so much crap.  He was a UDFA and his career has been unreal.  

Because he isn't Staubach or Aikman. He's this era's Danny White.

Archived