Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm a disgusting person that will do anything for sex I guess and tonight will be one of those nights that I will lock away in the vault because of her fetish that Ill take to my ****ing grave(I won't tell anyone that I actually know in person). I looked in the mirror after and I'm a sick person that needs help

The only thing that makes me not want to jump out the window is that she grilled me for like 25 minutes trying to find out if I was clean asking me like 20 questions off a sheet of paper (which was also really odd) So I'm confident im okay tonight but I've had sex with 3 people now I feel like thats a lot of people and I don't want my future wife if Im lucky enough for one to think Im a whore so is 3 a lot?

I'll take the bait........I'm drunk, PM me what her fetish is you flannel lovin mofo :D

LOL, so the Ravens are pissed now because Belichick is smarter than them.  They are pissed cause they ran out 4 o-linemen and a RB or TE on the line as ineligible, it confused the Ravens defense.  But it was within the rules, regardless of the Ravens seeing 6 potential receivers on the field, with only 5 eligible.

Pretty smart tactic if you ask me, say what you want about Belichick and the Pats.  But don't hate cause he finds ways to deceive within the rules.  

Cam Chancellor is just a beast though. The two jumps over the line to block a FG...that was incredible enough.

That kid can simply ball.

http://blog.redskins.com/2015/01/07/seahawks-chancellor-watches-sean-taylor-highlights-as-pregame-pump-up/?adbid=553264947379978240&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36375662&campaign=social_20150110_38476707

Seahawks’ Chancellor Watches Sean Taylor Highlights As Pregame Pump-Up

image-52.jpg

It’s safe–and at first, counterintuitive– to assume that this week, Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor will be preparing for a playoff matchup with the Carolina Panthers by watching tape of the Washington Redskins.

Of course, as detailed most recently in an article on the Seahawks team website, there’s a method to Chancellor’s habits.

Specifically, he studies highlights of Sean Taylor, the legendary Redskins safety who played nearly four years before his untimely death in 2007.

“Before every game I’ve got to watch him,” Chancellor said before their matchup with the Redskins this past October. “It just puts more aggression into me, man. Just like, ‘Boom’ – this is what I’ve got to do. I watch it and say, ‘This is what I’ve got to do every game.’ “

More at link.

I read that article before the game. As he was ballin' out today, I got goosebumps.

I'll wait to see what Taze thinks of it, I sent him a PM if he doesn't think its that bad Ill share but right now I want to just turn the shower on and go sit down in the shower and cry. I told her to stop but she wouldent. I honestly feel like I was molested it brought back bad memories. I'm not saying more than that till Taze gives his input

Well, after discussing Moco's night in a PM, we need to assemble a search team for his willy. Mrs. Bobbit tested out her new Ginsu on the hotdog he was warming up for her...now she's out playing hacky sack with it somewhere.

Nah, seriously, Moco's just trippin', as usual. Ain't nothin' wrong with wearing a ballerina costume and doing the Macarena. Whatever gets her rocks off bro.

True Story, the Bobbitts were neighbors and friends of one of my youth basketball coaches. Before the incident,they would be at our games. After it, she was ghost but he'd still show from time to time. Looking back, really feel for our parents. I don't remember the details but all the hubbub surrounding him at our games must have been a **** to explain to us 8 year olds

True Story, the Bobbitts were neighbors and friends of one of my youth basketball coaches. Before the incident,they would be at our games. After it, she was ghost but he'd still show from time to time. Looking back, really feel for our parents. I don't remember the details but all the hubbub surrounding him at our games must have been a **** to explain to us 8 year olds

WOW. That's eerie as hell. A friend of my head basketball coach in youth basketball got high on meth or some ****, and brutally murdered his brother. Chopped him up in to pieces. This guy didn't have a kid on the team, he'd just show up and yell at the refs from the bleachers. Would get kicked out of rec league games, and finally got banned. Thank goodness it happened before he got the urge to go Baraka on somebody.

barakas_mkd_fatality.gif

Archived