Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Mike Lupica on 980 and Holden Kushner on 106.7. Just let me hit 80 on 495 and then throw a blindfold on me. That'll be less painful.

Listen to podcasts 

Just plug an aux jack into your phone and stream podcasts, that's what I do now. Sports Talk Radio sucks if it's not Kornheiser

Don't watch.

Your viewership may tip the cosmic balance in favor of Dallas

Look at how last week's game worked out when I skipped it :(

Listen to podcasts 

Just plug an aux jack into your phone and stream podcasts, that's what I do now. Sports Talk Radio sucks if it's not Kornheiser

Kornheiser is brutal, Grandpa never fails to put me to sleep.

There go the refs. Trying to give them 3 extra yards for a first down.

Pathetic. And apparently the refs had no intention of stopping play to review the spot. Dallas had to call timeout for the refs to bother looking at it. What a joke

Now Rodgers is limping down the field. Football gods love them some Dallas.

Was talking with the wife about making chicken nachos.  Provided my input on what to use (dice up the chicken breast, cook with taco seasoning like when making chicken tacos, once cooked add a can of tomatoes w/chilies, can of black beans, half a can or small can of corn).  She let it simmer until the sauce was evaporated.  Tossed it over some tortilla chips, sprinkled diced up jalapenos and covered in cheese.  Baked until cheese was melted.

Man, I'm on cloud nine right now.  While eating, I saw a vision, it could be even better.........with bacon!  Toss in real bacon in the mix and cook it with the chicken before you add the rest.

I just turned the game off. Not worth it. We know who the NFL wants to win. Been too long since their precious Dallass Cowboys were in a SB. With the negative press the NFL has had over the last year, Americas Team is their perfect antidote. And ESPN and NFL network is officially in drool mode. I hate my sports life. I really do. I've got to be one of the most cursed human beings when it comes to sports.**** me!

Archived