Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

He isn't a choker. He just tries to do way too much that he needs too. Unlike Peyton who doesn't even bother to show. That to me, is the definition of a choker.

His teams fail to win when the season is on the line. It's been like that since he stepped onto the field.

I think he's a nice guy. He just won't ever win a super bowl.

I'm thinking Seattle repeats. Their defense is unreal.

I'll be pulling for anyone but them. I don't want more media dick suckery of that team. Luck winning his first super bowl would be a nice story too.

Question if any of the mods happen to read this.

In my previous post, the one about media dick suckery... I know that the censor on the board since the switch over have been wonky to say the least. I kinda think that the statement, or at least the dick part of the statement, is a bit obscene and should be censored. I've always been one to just let the censors do their job though. I have a potty mouth and I've always just let ES decide for me what should be allowed.

Should I self censor if I think something is over the line?

Just finished watching Breaking Bad. What a great show.

Blue skies forever, bro

Anne Hathaway is sexy in The dark knight rises

I remember the first movie I ever saw her in. She played some heiress type of chick in Beverly Hills, looking for some thrill ride, and ending up in East LA, where you dont want to be.

Face is to die for

Just started Walking Dead.

Dont leave the house until youve watched all of the first 4 seasons. At least.

Good grief looking back through the Show Yourselves thread. Like looking through a poster graveyard.

Threads so old that people in there are still calling me doomsday lol

Looks like the pics I posted of me didnt survive the transition

Dont leave the house until youve watched all of the first 4 seasons. At least.

Good grief looking back through the Show Yourselves thread. Like looking through a poster graveyard.

Threads so old that people in there are still calling me doomsday lol

Looks like the pics I posted of me didnt survive the transition

Man. I found a couple that I posted,(they didn't make the transition,but I had to see what I had posted so I looked in my hard drive). What was I thinking?  :huh:

Man. I found a couple that I posted,(they didn't make the transition,but I had to see what I had posted so I looked in my hard drive). What was I thinking? :huh:

You mean the ones with you hurling giant boulders and ****? Lol. I dunno. When the gamma rays take over you probably go into a bit of a haze, hahaha.

I know at least one pic I wont miss, is one with me holding a bottle of Jack Daniels. So stupid. Dumb 21 year old stuff.

Pretty sure one of the pics was of me, my brother, my grandmother (who died a couple years ago) and my older sister, who I kinda have a strained relationship with.

Crazy how much can change over 5 years

I sure hope not. lol

Although I am a sensitive little **** sometimes. So maybe. But man it was rough. It wasn't a sexual thing. It was a military crime type of thing.

It was on liveleak. That should explain it. I don't even like seeing broken bones on shows like Tosh0. Why the **** did I think I could take that. lol

Archived