Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Caroline Collins @verycaroline 4m4 minutes ago

Everything you need to know about #wmata safety in one photo courtesy @jrogers202 Hope everyone's ok.

B7Lh9P6CEAA4r1x.jpg

Dan R @danr 5m5 minutes ago

"@ClohertyWTOP: .@JeffMarion was on his way home to Alexandria when train filled with smoke. " #wmata #dc #metro

B7Lh7SOIIAEjvIY.jpg

There are apparently 2 6-car trains trapped that could potentially total to carry upwards of 1,000 people...

i cannot stand people that come to you asking for help, then spend the whole time interrupting you, talking over you, or even worse arguing with you.

figure it out on your own then. i certainly don't have time to try to help you and listen to you argue with me.

What a crock dude. How do you make the playoffs and be a contender EVERY SINGLE YEAR you've coached in Denver along with a SB appearance and get fired? That's ridiculous. Lol I like Jay...But shooooooooottt

Gotta be a Peyton move, probably stemming from the run the ball controversy earlier in the season

Falcons job seems like a dream for pretty much any defensive coach.

No idea why Ryan didn't go for that job.

Pretty solid on the offense, bring in a defensive guy to fix that problem.

I'd have to guess that Ryan's move had to be for locality and convenience. I thought I heard somewhere that if he didn't get a HC gig he was planning on going into TV. Which chances are, would put him in NY or somewhere in NE as well.

Falcons job seems like a dream for pretty much any defensive coach.

No idea why Ryan didn't go for that job.

Pretty solid on the offense, bring in a defensive guy to fix that problem.

Makes no sense man.  He can fix and coach the heck out of a defense..........he cannot do **** with QBs.........Bills need a new QB, I'm not thinking my boy EJ is the answer there.  

I'd have to guess that Ryan's move had to be for locality and convenience. I thought I heard somewhere that if he didn't get a HC gig he was planning on going into TV. Which chances are, would put him in NY or somewhere in NE as well.

Oh. That makes sense.

Still though the job was/is available. That is a wonderful job opportunity in Atlanta for a defensive coach.

Archived