Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

and, a bully apparently

he certainly didn't help his reputation by trying to fight the dude :lol:

Steve Smith is a little anger ball.  I think he is a heck of a player, but he's notorious for acting like that.  I'd love for it to escalate to a fight when he goes off on someone like that and watch his ass get Deebo'd

friday-debo-o.gif

Nothing personal against Smith, but I'd like to see if he can really back up his talk off the field.

Isn't Steve from the hood? LA? He's a G that happens to play football.

I think so and that is why he tries to leave that behind.

Unlike fools like Aaron Hernandez...but step to me wrong **** around...

EDIT: Speaking of him...Any one else besides me consider him a HOF player ?

Can a mod please erase the Andy Luck thread in the around the league section? Between that thread and Mike Francesa acting like he wants to sleep with him is making me go crazy. I know the guy is good but the love affair that people have for him makes me hate the guy  :angry:

I think so and that is why he tries to leave that behind.

Unlike fools like Aaron Hernandez...but step to me wrong **** around...

EDIT: Speaking of him...Any one else besides me consider him a HOF player ?

I think he is.  He's kinda like the Spud Webb of football.  All the guy does is ball and make plays, regardless of height/size.  I actually like Smitty.  I'll never forget the 2005 season he led the league in receiving with our boy Tana right behind him at #2.  It was Revenge of the Smurfs!

He's #14 overall in yards all-time, and still playing, thats some good company.  Next season, should he stay healthy, he should pass Torry Holt, Henry Ellard, Chris Carter and Lofton (based on a 2015 of 1000 yards), that puts him in the top 10 all-time.  No way he doesn't get in, unless they Art Monk screw him for whatever reason they invent.

Archived