Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just got an email today that we will no longer be able to receive the free wi-Fi on our personal devices at work starting tomorrow. I'm going to be one bored mofo if I can't access this site on my phone. Stupid ass county. There go my minutes on AT & T. I may not be in here as often during the day.

God damn the Mortal Kombat movie was so awful. Was one of the first huge video game to movie fails (if not THE first). It needed to be rated R. Movie was like the Super Nintendo version without blood. The only thing that would've made it worse were babalities and friendship finishing moves.

I don't know why exactly, but i was home alone a few weeks ago, and watched nearly the whole thing. It was too bad to turn off.

Fancy carryin' around something that resembles a WWII style backpack radio. Be like "Fancy to Dominoes, Fancy to Dominoes. I'd like a large pepperoni pizza with breadsticks and a litre of Pepsi."

"Dominoes to Fancy, say again, you're breaking up."

Speaking of Domino's...

Who in the world is using that voice order feature on their new app? If you're going to talk to the app, why not just call Domino's? The point of me ordering on app is so I don't have to talk to anyone.

This convo got me to thinking about my mothers crazy boyfriend from 15-20 years ago.

Guy sold cell phones for a living. I remember going in the store, sometime around `95 and marveling at just how "new age" the phones looked, and the designs on some of them

" Oh wow!Wood designs! Leopard print! Blue/green marble! Wow, look at how SMALL they are!"

Damn, I feel old

Archived