Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I say let it out bro, that's what we are here for.  Bottling **** up isn't healthy.  

On a side note, gonna stay out of that Duke thread, not sure why Daveakl feels the need to go at me out of the blue about not liking Raleigh, NC.  I don't like a lot of places.  Geez.

I find the Duke and UNC areas to be pretty boring.

Several beverages in it seems too.

Haven't had a drop. You know what? You, me and Taze need to get together. I think you really don't know me like you think you might because of some of my posts. I'm really trying to work on my negativity, but it takes time.

I'm thinking of going to Hooter's on the 24th on South Blvd. That's a Saturday and two days before my birthday. I'll let you guys know and if you want, you can join me.

Haven't had a drop. You know what? You, me and Taze need to get together. I think you really don't know me like you think you might because of some of my posts. I'm really trying to work on my negativity, but it takes time.

I'm thinking of going to Hooter's on the 24th on South Blvd. That's a Saturday and two days before my birthday. I'll let you guys know and if you want, you can join me.

Damn, I'll be in Chapel Hill for the UNC/FSU basketball game that day.  My boy scored me 4 tickets and a parking pass from one of his vendors.  I'm down with getting together for a beer though man.  

Friend giving me the tickets is the one that lives in Fort Mill, SC, so I might be down that way soon, depending on how he wants to get the tickets to me.  I have to email him tomorrow and get some details, and let you know.

The 17th might work best for me.  Only thing I know going on is my SIL is coming down (I think around 1pm) to pick up our old TV and stand.  They won't be hanging out though since they will be borrowing a friends truck, just gotta call them and get some confirmation on the exact time they will be here.  Then it's just a 30-35 min drive to get to S. Blvd.

The 31st, we are getting our new furniture delivered, not sure when yet they haven't told us if it's an AM or PM time slot yet.  I'll hit ya up when I can get some confirmation. 

Might be time for Peyton to park that car. He has been very mediocre for the second half of this season. Unfortunately, father time gets everyone.

Local news guys in the locker room are acting if Peyton's already gone. Asking young guys like cj anderson what it's been like playing with a hall of famer and what they'd remember most about him. Might be a sign of things to come...

Not sure why romoSUCKS gets so much crap. He was a UDFA and his career has been unreal.

He's still a choker. An awful choker. Dallas won't ever win a super bowl with him at QB. Pretty decent regular season QB though. Not on Manning level, but very good.

I can't wait to watch Brady pick apart the Seahawks defense in the Super Bowl.

He's still a choker. An awful choker. Dallas won't ever win a super bowl with him at QB. Pretty decent regular season QB though. Not on Manning level, but very good.

I can't wait to watch Brady pick apart the Seahawks defense in the Super Bowl.

He isn't a choker.  He just tries to do way too much that he needs too. Unlike Peyton who doesn't even bother to show.  That to me, is the definition of a  choker. 

Archived