Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Come on Pack!!! There is not a single thing I like about that garbage hippie city.

Damn man. I ain't even going to lie, I get a little bit misty eyed just watching the American Sniper trailer.

That will be one film I skip. Way too many feels involved in that one.

greenery should have went for it on that last 4th down. i understand getting pts on the board for the first one. but there is odds tilt in your favor if you get up 10-0

He goes for it and gets stuffed, then Seattle manages to drive 99 yards for a TD or FG and the game is tied.  Then it's why did you not kick the FG.  Regular season, he tried it enough (per Buck/Aikman) and failed.  You're going against a SB caliber defense, take the points.

For the first 3 points i agree with you.  You need to go up 10-0. Not 6-0

You have the field tilted in your favor, you go for it now. 

Now they are up 13-0.  Instead of 7-0 or 10-0.  IMO, when your defense is playing good and your on the road, in a stadium designed specifically to hold in crowd noise, against a defense like Seattle has, you take the points.  Too many things can go wrong, make them beat you.

Now, up 16-0, for the time being, if this holds, it forces Seattle to score two TDs and and two 2 point conversions just to tie.  Doing that once, maybe, doing it twice is very low probability.

Archived