Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

am watching the season finale of amazing race which took place in washington DC. They dropped them at dulles and then took a cab to the lincoln memorial, after which they went to the old post office to take a photo with the president. That address is 1100 Penn Ave instead of 1600 Penn Ave. Idiots. Now going to the tidal basin!

---------- Post added May-7th-2013 at 07:19 PM ----------

they incorrectly called nationals park national stadium and this guy is dead tired running around the basin.

---------- Post added May-7th-2013 at 07:21 PM ----------

they incorrectly called nationals park national stadium and this guy is dead tired running around the basin.

Watched, "Into the Wild," tonight. Made me think about some stuff.

I'm currently staying in the rain forest at a sustainable farm, playing chef to 32 danish girls aged 19-23. The place I live has no walls and I shower out side.

It was pouring rain this morning, like it usually does and the ****ter is an old wooden chair with a bucket under it, under a coconut palm. I was extremely hung over and ****ting in a bucket in the rain. :ols:

Life's an adventure for sure. I think I'm moving onto a boat and linking up with a few other boats and sailing around the world together in a couple of years. Starting to get ready now. I'm sure there will be times I miss ****ting in a bucket unnder a coconut palm, in the pouring rain, hung over. :ols:

I need someone to create one of those 4-panel ffffuuuuuu things to accurately describe how I feel when I carefully lay down a toilet seat liner or two and then accidentally break the sensor line when I'm turning around and dropping my pants, causing the toilet to auto-flush and drag my liners away right as I'm sitting down. Dammit that pisses me off.

Pho, the delicious Vietnamese noodle soup, is pronounced "fuh," not "foh."

I want to open a combination Pho and barbecue place, and call it "Pho Q." After it catches on, I'll open a second branch called "Pho Q 2." Then, when it really takes off, I'll start a spin-off line of foods sold in grocery stores called "Go Pho Yourself."

I need someone to create one of those 4-panel ffffuuuuuu things to accurately describe how I feel when I carefully lay down a toilet seat liner or two and then accidentally break the sensor line when I'm turning around and dropping my pants, causing the toilet to auto-flush and drag my liners away right as I'm sitting down. Dammit that pisses me off.

Awe, did your little paper thingy fall in the toilet seat? :ols:

I'm just kidding, that is annoying. Just funny to read after what I just posted about.

Best I could do...

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7485/fuuuu.png

man....been fighting the stomach flu for the last few days. I've been sitting on the toilet with a trash can in my lap :( (tmi)

anyway, I was sitting in bed yesterday watching the Spurs/Warriors game. I sneeze-farted......ended up sharting. :(

I'm a pretty happy guy generally. Turns out this move to the caribbean is working out pretty good.

I suspect living with several dozen half naked dutch 19yo girls will do that.

---------- Post added May-9th-2013 at 07:33 AM ----------

edit - not to be a debbie downer, but this story reminds me of how unfair life can be sometimes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/teacher-28-dies-choking-hot-dog-wrigley-field-211543867.html

**** Giant. Was shopping at 7:30 AM yesterday and Britney Spears' Lucky comes on :ols:

She's so lucky, she's a star

But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking

If there's nothing missing in my life

Then why do these tears come at night

San Francisco has suddenly become the gem of the sports world. Giants won the World Series. 49ers made the Super Bowl. Now the Warriors could potentially make the WCF.

When is it gonna be Washington's turn? :(

If you're going to count the Warriors, you need to also count the A's success and the Sharks making the playoffs 15 of the last 16 years and recent sweep on the Canucks in the first round this year.

Plus, the Giants have won 2 of the last 3 WS's.

:)

If you're going to count the Warriors, you need to also count the A's success and the Sharks making the playoffs 15 of the last 16 years and recent sweep on the Canucks in the first round this year.

Plus, the Giants have won 2 of the last 3 WS's.

:)

Forgot about the Sharks. I didn't count the A's since they're in Oakland, but I guess the Warriors are both San Fran and Oakland's team.

Just found out that an old knee injury from seven years ago is probably a torn ACL, so that's nice. My knee gave out this last weekend while competing in a Highland competition, went to see an ortho and he gave me the bad news. I shall see what the MRI says. I never got it checked out back then because I didn't think it was that bad, sure it hurt but I never thought it was serious.

Archived