Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Does anybody else ever type "ols" on other sites, because I do.

Hey blue, watch the video from Kitchen Nightmares on youtube. It's the only time Gordon has ever walked away. Bat **** insane woman. :ols:

I saw it. That woman is a nutcase and I've seen cake topping less whipped than her husband.

I ****ing LOATHE the phrase "doing work". What halfwit dumbass came up with that? Whoever it is deserves a good minute or so of choke time

And everyone is in such a rush to fit it in to their twitter feed. "The nationals defense is doing work tonight!" Lebron and the Heat are doing work tonight!"

If you use this phrase, you are a damn idiot. Punch yourself in the genitals, hard

I ****ing LOATHE the phrase "doing work". What halfwit dumbass came up with that? Whoever it is deserves a good minute or so of choke time

And everyone is in such a rush to fit it in to their twitter feed. "The nationals defense is doing work tonight!" Lebron and the Heat are doing work tonight!"

If you use this phrase, you are a damn idiot. Punch yourself in the genitals, hard

I love everything about this. It drives me insane when people say it.

Well that was unexpected.....

At 6:15 in the morning, my supervisor, who is extremely conservative, walks in like "I feel like hearing some tunes this morning." He usually plays Tim McGraw or George Strait.

All of a sudden I hear the opening drum beat of a familiar song....and said to myself "no ****ing way." This dude is crankin' Ice Cube's "Today was A Good Day," and he's back there playing the knuckle drums on his desk :ols:

Well that was unexpected.....

At 6:15 in the morning, my supervisor, who is extremely conservative, walks in like "I feel like hearing some tunes this morning." He usually plays Tim McGraw or George Strait.

All of a sudden I hear the opening drum beat of a familiar song....and said to myself "no ****ing way." This dude is crankin' Ice Cube's "Today was A Good Day," and he's back there playing the knuckle drums on his desk :ols:

Sounds like someone got laid last night!

Fish soup made with the 20lb mahi we got. Just the carcase to make broth, then a pumpkin mango jalapeno fish soup with polenta (fungi Rasta food)

Fish cakes made with scrapings of said Mahi, green banana, coconut (that took me a while to cut and grind) and lentils.

Roasted eggplant with red peppers and AC unfiltered vinegar.

Brown rice made with the milk I'll make from those coconuts.

Good last dinner for the Danes.

Anybody ever hear of Miracle Fruit? It's a little red berry and if you eat just one of them, anything you eat for the next hour or two is super sweet. Anything. A lime tastes like candy. It's incredible. I tried one last night and then couldn't finish my beer because of it. It really is amazing. NEVER seen anything like that before.

I'm not going to lie, if I win the Mega Millions tonight and/or the Powerball tomorrow night, I'm blowing a large amount of it Brewster's Millions style.

---------- Post added May-17th-2013 at 12:36 PM ----------

Anybody ever hear of Miracle Fruit? It's a little red berry and if you eat just one of them, anything you eat for the next hour or two is super sweet. Anything. A lime tastes like candy. It's incredible. I tried one last night and then couldn't finish my beer because of it. It really is amazing. NEVER seen anything like that before.

I've seen it used on Food shows before but never in real life. Always thought it was cool when someone ate an onion like an apple after eating one of those things.

Global Dubstep Festival 2013 tonight at Red Rocks!!! Been waiting on this for months, it's gonna be ****ing crazy.

Nothing like sitting on the side of a mountain and having wobble bass vibrate your intestines. :)

I actually use the phrase "Do Work"!

Man my leg hurts. I had a soccer game last night. 4 goals and 2 assists. The other team got chippy with me because they were sick of me getting open space in the defense(When I have room I'm not afraid to drive hard or launch one on goal). Plus I like to press to find which backs are nervous about being pressured. Well they had enough so when I was battling for a loose ball and I managed to get it the other team's player fully swung a kick right to the achilles(remember guards only protect the shin) causing me to literally fall backwards on the ground holding my leg. Thinking of a sweep the leg or direct kick to the leg in Karate Kid. It felt like that.

Wow, I just saw that Ramsay episode at Amy's Baking Company. Talk about the worst owners ever :ols:

Pure gold!!! Their FB page was a blast to read until she deleted everything she was saying. Glad I got to watch that epic meltdown happen. :ols: ****ing lunatics!

If it was one of those PCS spiders it would've been a lot different:

You would have liked the near quarter sized spider that suddenly jumped out from behind my coffee machine the other morning. Now it's one thing to give them space outside,(which I do),but try to move in on my coffee bar? Oh hell no. :mad: Fist met spider.

Archived