Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

These trolls online hating on Britt McHenry  :lol:

One of them said that Britt could never be as successful as Lindsay Czarniak in this city. People don't know what they're talking about. Lindsay and Britt McHenry are both great broadcasters. 

I will be turning 25 in about 6 weeks. I'm not exactly sure what changes at that age (if anything), but I find myself becoming more and more attracted to older women, not going out to parties as much as I used to, becoming more detail/routine oriented, and just having a certain level of calmness that was pretty much nonexistent 5 years ago.

It really is kind of amazing to think back to your earliest days of consistent memory (which is over 20 years now), realizing just how much things have changed, still being pretty young, and realizing that there are people still alive now who were teenagers during Pearl Harbor, and witnessed the vast array of historical moments that have occured between then and now, and that your "Memories" are a drop in the bucket compared to theirs.

It's also kind of crazy when you're a 7 year old kid holding a baby in your arms, and now that baby is a young woman going off to college, who's taller than you...

Amazingly I still have my flip phone from 2007 

I was told I could get an upgrade but I've never bothered to check the details of that. Plus data plans are expensive, they're about 60 dollars a month

I just switched last week from pre-paid to an unlimited everything plan with no contract on T-Mobile for $50/month.

Amazingly I still have my flip phone from 2007 

I was told I could get an upgrade but I've never bothered to check the details of that. Plus data plans are expensive, they're about 60 dollars a month 

I imagine you having this phone:

jitterbug_phone.jpg

On the amazingly yucko scale or amazing resillience scale, my daughter was so stopped up over the past few months, it took 11 liters of "Go Lightly" to clean her out.  For reference, before a colonoscopy, most adults have 4 liters.  Yet a couple minutes after puking and finally getting them to stop, she was up and smiling.  http://thelifewelllived.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-forts-we-build.html

I keep on biting the inside of my cheek when I eat.  Super annoying.  Always the same spot.  Never happened until the past few months.

yeah, happens to me sometimes as well.  annoying as hell.

love your sig btw :)

enormous train explosion outside of baltimore...

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/28/explosion-startles-man-filming-fire/?hpt=ac_bn3

Explosion startles man filming fire

A CSX freight train derailed after hitting a commercial truck near Baltimore on Tuesday. The collision created an explosion that was felt and heard blocks away.

One witness, Eric Beverly, was driving toward the fire when there was a sudden blast. He's heard narrating on a video as he and his friend try to figure out what caught on fire. Immediately after the boom he yells "Back up!" as they urgently turn to head in the other direction.

D.C. lands two spots on 'America's best ribs' list, topping Memphis and Kansas City

Tue May 28, 2013 14:51 Share

In case you missed it last week while actually preparing to have a life during the long Memorial Day weekend, the Daily Meal released its list of America's best ribs, and it includes a pair of Washington smokehouses: Mr. P's Ribs & Fish and Hill Country.

Been reading about the death of Cullen Finnerty.  Seems really strange that he would call his wife and say that he was scared, then go running off into the woods.  The story doesn't really follow up on exactly what he said to her.  I would be very interested on exactly what he said.  Was he just lost?  Sad and weird.

Archived