Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I want a mother****in' peregrine falcon. Most bad ass mother****ers around. If you've seen North America on Discovery, you know what the **** I'm talking about. Those mother****ers put a honey badger to shame. They don't give a mother ****!

(Vulgarity intended)

I want a mother****in' peregrine falcon. Most bad ass mother****ers around. If you've seen North America on Discovery, you know what the **** I'm talking about. Those mother****ers put a honey badger to shame. They don't give a mother ****!

(Vulgarity intended)

Gila monster...

(Vulgarity intended)

North America is an awesome ****ing show.

(Vulgarity intended)

The ease with which it was possibly killing those pelicans was crazy, like one little talon flick and the pelicans neck snaps backwards and the thing goes crashing into the ocean. That was incredible to watch.

He called that man gramps lol....

Usually it when it rains, I feel slow sluggish and bleh or whatever. But for some reason, I feel kind of good today. I guess I just feel good because it is Friday.

I hate rain. I love thunderstorms though. That constant, steady light rain just wears at you though. It's like listening to Ben Stein talk about C-Span. You just want to end everything. General cloudiness is a bummer too. I could never survive in the Pacific Northwest. If I'm hyped about something on a certain day then nothing will bring me down from there, but on a normal day, it's just miserable.  

There's nothing like bright sunshine, with a few, or barely any clouds in the sky. Nothing like it at all.

I just got home from work. We are suppose to close at 2 and we did, but we always hang out and there was some getho rat the fellas wanted to bang on so we stayed kinda late. I've been driving a friends car ( who I dated for a month, after she got out of a three year relationship) who went to Hawaai for three months for work and gets back tuesday. Well, I've had several visitors and haven't worked much and the free rigs in the yard aren't looking too promissing. I got one running good, have stickers coming for two. Her car that's worked all this time died today going to work, so I am out an alternator and battery, which would be fine if I didn't have to spend all my mney having my friend tow it. At least I'm home. Everybody is asleep, rightfully so, but I think I'm going to change that like an asshole because it's warrented from the other day. Sorry about the spelling and the time.

Nothing political here, but Glenn Beck said RG3's new mansion was pretty bad because it only cost 2.5 million.  :lol:

http://dc.curbed.com/archives/2013/06/glenn-beck-poohpoohs-rgiiis-25-million-dollar-digs.php

Redskins' quarterback Robert Griffin III's home purchase in Loudoun County excited new neighbors and intrigued football fans and real estate buffs alike. However, his luxury digs failed to impress former Fox News pundit Glenn Beck who assumed that since the place went for a measly $2.5 million that it must be a real dump.

Maybe you shouldn't judge a house you've never set foot in. 

Who gives a **** about what a has been radio jockey says about a young athletes descions? You need a hobie.

Who gives a **** about what a has been radio jockey says about a young athletes descions? You need a hobie.

Seriously. Not only did people buy him wedding gifts, but even more people were concerned about what he got. He is a single player at a game we like for crying out loud. Dude didn't land on Mars and cure Cancer. lol

I love him as a QB too, but WTF, keep life in perspective, serious.

Archived