Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

A random bit of advice:

If you are ever cooking with hot peppers...please, for the love of god, wear latex gloves. Or if you don't have any, wash your hands after handling the peppers. Then wash them again, and again. And then one more time. Scrub them thoroughly.

This is important no matter what you have planned for later that evening, but if you anticipate sexual relations, it is absolutely imperative. Don't ask me how I know.

I'd still like to hear the story how you you discovered this.

A random bit of advice:

If you are ever cooking with hot peppers...please, for the love of god, wear latex gloves. Or if you don't have any, wash your hands after handling the peppers. Then wash them again, and again. And then one more time. Scrub them thoroughly.

This is important no matter what you have planned for later that evening, but if you anticipate sexual relations, it is absolutely imperative. Don't ask me how I know.

I'd still like to hear the story how you you discovered this.

Who the **** are you?  :ols:

Found a woman's driver's license on the ground in downtown Los Angeles.  Found her on facebook and messaged her this morning, told her she could come to my office and pick it up.  No response yet.  Guess I'll mail it.  Was hoping she'd give me a sexual favor in gratitude.

Found a woman's driver's license on the ground in downtown Los Angeles.  Found her on facebook and messaged her this morning, told her she could come to my office and pick it up.  No response yet.  Guess I'll mail it.  Was hoping she'd give me a sexual favor in gratitude.

And that was probably her reasoning for not returning your message.

:P

And that was probably her reasoning for not returning your message.

:P

Aha good one! My facebook photo is pretty cute though, she'd love me.

Joking of course (about the sexual favor).  Gonna just mail it.

One Eight Seven is such a good movie. One of Samuel L. Jackson's most underrated. The end of it is so powerful man. Such a good message. Could be shown to troubled youths, imo.

Oh and that facebook tab on the left side of ES is gone now. So much better.

One Eight Seven is such a good movie. One of Samuel L. Jackson's most underrated. The end of it is so powerful man. Such a good message. Could be shown to troubled youths, imo.

Oh and that facebook tab on the left side of ES is gone now. So much better.

You didn't download the greasemonkey script?

My spell check still doesn't work on here anymore and it's driving me nuts.

Just wanted to take a second to thank those who sent me messages offering assistance(should I move up to the DC area) after my fraud position was phased out a few weeks ago.  Sadly there's not much here for a fraud analyst so as I mentioned earlier its looking like I may be moving back to Nova to seek work very soon.  Kind of sad since I've been down here 7 years, settled down with best friends, went to college here,etc but at this point it seems staying here may not be option.  I guess I may have to change my username.

I definitely want to salute my dad.

Things have not always been great between us. He is/was the classic military Type A personality. Always strict, always demanding, always stern, but always strong and protective of his family, and always expected the absolute best out of his children. There was a honeymoon period of sorts during my childhood, but as I hit 12, two years after he and my mother divorced, it was time for manhood, where he let me have it, and I couldn't thank him enough.

Without that foundation that he built for me early on, I would not be alive today, as there was a point in my life (4 years ago) where I was not long for this world, but relied on his wisdom (along with therapy) to help me through it, sometimes with me resisting with everything I had. I am currently at the "Eventually you'll understand someday when you're old enough" part of my life, where I've come to the realization that the greatest gift a father could ever give to a son, is:

1.) Unwavering love/support

2.) Instilling the value of honor/character

3.) Instilling the value of hard work, and strong resolve (which he called "Having a heart of cold steel)

So for that, I could never thank him enough. Happy Fathers Day to all the pops here on ES.

Archived