Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Naming your kid "North" when their last name is "West" might be one of the dumbest things ever.

Naming your kid Blue, Apple, or Blanket ranks right up there with it. What is with all these idiots naming their kids these ridiculous things?

Milano is smoking. Wowza!

Considering that my middle name is a piece of candy (though that is far from North, Tangerine, Brussel Sprout, Peppermint, Butterfly Sage, or whatever kind of crazy name you can think of in 5 seconds), I can almost empathize... But its my middle name. Hopefully they didn't **** up the kid's middle name as well, or they have set them up for a lifetime of heartache... I hope the kid has a good support system though, because it's mother is certifiably bat **** crazy, and dad's not that far behind.

And I had no idea that Milano was that old (and yes, still hot). Looks pretty natural as well, and not loaded up on plastic surgery/implants, and coke.

Any of you Rush fans?

I'm going to see them Sunday night.

We're huge Rush fans, you lucky dog!  If it's your first time seeing 'em, strap yourself in...they're phenomenal!

My big expenditure this year won't be a concert, though...

Redskins are coming! 

Hail!

Down at obx with my bro in law and brother since Sunday. So sadly me bro isn't the best at holding his alcohol (Then again when you been drinking vodka on the beach most of the day that might be part of that) and ended up getting himself kicked out of the bar on the biggest night of the week (80s band, packed place,etc).  Needless to say I was furious.  Luckily the beach house wasn't far away so I'm trying to lead him there.  Nope instead he decides to tell me I better chill out and then he crossed that line where you can't go back. Talked about my recent lay off and how things have spiraled well his working at some major company. Calling me a loser,etc.  I snapped.  I yelled my *** off right there off the highway.  When some drunk obx native stumbling in the middle of the street comes by.  She was absolutely gone.  So I had to lead her back to her place despite her insisting that "she does this every night".  All the while being told to **** yourself and shut the **** up by her when asking where she was staying (Streets,court,etc. Obviously so I could get her back there)\

---------------

Now I'm fine and just woke up.  I drank just as much but I led two drunk people back and stopped myself from clocking my bro in the face for what he said.  I'm sure he'll remember part of it and apologize but it ain't rolling this time.  He's done this crap too many times.  He only hangs out with me when it involves drinking a lot to the point where I gotta drag him back.  I mean I was humiliated last night-  Security telling him he had to go because the jello shooter person saw how drunk he was.  Of course he'll remember this when he has to get his card back today since they just made him leave.  All of the security, etc just nodded at me and mouthed "thank you".  God I'm pissed.

The only time I've ever even been on the west coast was when I went to Seattle, but personally, if you didn't know anyone in the area prior to going, you are most likely going to fall into the tourist trap and not really experience it the way you should. You should probably start a thread, as there are a few people here who live in that area here, or have at least been there before, and can tell you where to go, what to do, and what to avoid.

Kind of cool

@Francis_Lam 6:06 PM
Really interesting map of the most famous corporate brands from each state: mapsontheweb.tumblr.com/image/51078776…

I think I would have put Philip Morris over AOL for Virginia. I've never heard of some of those brands.

Been totally fixated with the Steve Bartman incident today for some reason. How come no one ever talked to the two friends he sat with that night? Where is he now? Crazy stuff.

They probably wouldn't claim to be his friend after that night. And most people that watched that game know that the Cubs' SS is equally responsible (if not more) for that loss as Bartman.

Archived