Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

**** that. My flawless conformist record is in danger. 

I always brake and slow down to an extraordinary comical speed when passing by the multitude of cameras that this dumb county has set up in residential and school areas...yet I'm finally hooked for going 5 miles above one limit, once. 

I'm unaware whether this adds to my insurance, because if this **** adds on, I'll ****ing challenge that bull **** in court. **** that. I don't give a ****. Ticket for a 30, goodness gracious. I mean, book me if I'm going 50 in a 25 but 30...

What has this county come to 

**** that. My flawless conformist record is in danger. 

I always brake and slow down to an extraordinary comical speed when passing by the multitude of cameras that this dumb county has set up in residential and school areas...yet I'm finally hooked for going 5 miles above one limit, once. 

I'm unaware whether this adds to my insurance, because if this **** adds on, I'll ****ing challenge that bull **** in court. **** that. I don't give a ****. Ticket for a 30, goodness gracious. I mean, book me if I'm going 50 in a 25 but 30...

What has this county come to 

To my knowledge photo tickets in Maryland do not count towards insurance.  That's what's written on the fine print of the one I got.

Alamo Drafthouse ftw!! best movie theater experience of my life. full restaurant and bar in theater, imax screens, nobody allowed under 18 years old, and management will kick people out IMMEDIATELY for using their phone or being too loud during the movie. only $10 admission plus foodand drinks. had a couple long islands, a pizza and some wings while watching F&F6.

there are only 10 of these places in the country ...for u dc folks theres one in Ashburn. best restaurant theater out there. im never going to the regular theaters ever again.

http://drafthouse.com/

Alamo Drafthouse ftw!! best movie theater experience of my life. full restaurant and bar in theater, imax screens, nobody allowed under 18 years old, and management will kick people out IMMEDIATELY for using their phone or being too loud during the movie. only $10 admission plus foodand drinks. had a couple long islands, a pizza and some wings while watching F&F6.

there are only 10 of these places in the country ...for u dc folks theres one in Ashburn. best restaurant theater out there. im never going to the regular theaters ever again.

There's a similar place in Indianapolis, although I can't remember whether they serve alcohol or not.  I'm pretty sure I was underage when I was there.  Definitely a good experience though.

Alamo Drafthouse ftw!!

Glad they're better than the Cinema Draft House here.  Only time I went was for "The Devil's Advocate", got a pitcher of beer at the beginning, and never got service again.  (Granted, a long time ago, but as a bartender & huge tipper in general, I thought the servers would keep coming around...especially in a twisted movie like that!) :o

I heard on the radio today about robotic arms that can be controlled with the brain. That is very good to hear. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57586455/breakthrough-robotic-limbs-moved-by-the-mind/

In a decade of war, more than 1,300 Americans have lost limbs on the battlefield. And that fact led the Department of Defense to start a crash program to help veterans and civilians by creating an artificial arm and hand that are amazingly human. But that's not the breakthrough. We don't use that word very often because it's overused. But when you see how they have connected this robotic limb to a human brain, you'll understand why we made an exception.

As we reported last December, to take this ultimate step they had to find a person willing to have brain surgery to explore new frontiers of what it is to be human. That person would have to be an explorer with desperate need, remarkable courage and maybe most of all, a mind that is game.

only on espn....

they brought Darren Woodson in studio to compare the 90s "big three" of the Cowboys (Aikman, Smith, Irvin) and compare them to the Miami Heat big 3.

ESPN found a way to talk about Lebron and the Cowboys at the same time. WIN. LOL.

only on espn....

they brought Darren Woodson in studio to compare the 90s "big three" of the Cowboys (Aikman, Smith, Irvin) and compare them to the Miami Heat big 3.

ESPN found a way to talk about Lebron and the Cowboys at the same time. WIN. LOL.

I hate when they do dumb stuff like that. What analysis are you really providing there?

Archived