Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't understand that at all.

It was mostly me not wanting to go back to work. I was on vacation. Certainly would not want to live with my mom haha.

I think I'm about to finally ditch my Blackberry. Gonna cop that new Samsung joint today.

Stop posting here...simple fix.

Seriously though, focus on your future. It's one thing that you can have an impact on.

Thing is, I got A's in all my other classes :ols: If you looked at my report card for this semester you would think that the teacher had it out for me :ols:

It was an Information Security class. I didn't study for the first three test because I didn't know they were coming and he didn't say when they were coming. But it was my fault because I should have known. Only reason I am pissed is because I actually knew the material I just couldn't answer the questions the way the needed to be answered. Oh well, I'll just got an easy A when I take it again next year...

Really don't want to go back to LA. I'd rather stay at my mom's house forever and not work.
Man, for the first time in my life, I actually got an "F" as a final grade. Can't blame nobody but myself.
It was mostly me not wanting to go back to work. I was on vacation. Certainly would not want to live with my mom haha.

I think I'm about to finally ditch my Blackberry. Gonna cop that new Samsung joint today.

Understandable.

I need a new phone and perhaps a new computer...damn beer. haha

Just a new phone. It is buggy these days.

"Wtf" moment of the weekend. Driving in my truck, and noticing that there is a decent sized spider crawling on my windshield. Then I realize that it's on the inside of the windshield, and I almost spaz out. So I pul over, and immediately try to smash it with my scraper, and it jumps into my drivers seat, tries to embed itself in the little crevice where the seat ends, then jumps to the floor after I try to smash it again, and hides in the backseat area.

Damn thing tried to find every little crack it could to hide in before it met it's demise. I have no idea what kind of spider it was (brown with black spots, and had the spider air/hangtime equivalent to that of Michael Jordan), but that'a the first time that that's ever happened to me, and I must say... I handled it quite well. I've always said that I refuse to look like a ***** in front of a large group of males, or a female, and could probably summon enough blind courage to fend off a bear (and probably get eaten), but by myself, I normally tend to collect my thoughts and do somewhat of a "Fight Or Flight" threat level assessment (depending on the size), and marinate in the moment a little before I make my next move.

I have absolutely no clue how it ended up in my truck, which leads me to believe that certain spiders just have a habit of "Appearing" out of nowhere, as if it were conjured up.

^^^ All I imagine is screams of terror. haha.

It's a spider. Your refusal is now futile.

Right :ols:

Like you're just going to sit in your car all Kosher Ham like, chilling while it's resting about 4 inches from where your hands are on the steering wheel, probably plotting the best way to get you to flip it over and cause an 8 car pileup :ols:

Seriously though. I don't know what it is . Nothing else really bothers me. Any kind of bug, slugs, maggots, rats, giant wasps/bees/hornets, etc. Nothing gets my head on a swivel like a giant spider. The one I killed obviously wasn't very big (slightly larger than a 50 cent piece in diameter), but anything in that kind of close proximity to me (especially while I'm driving too?) must die a painful death. I never was the type of kid that could identify every brand of dangerous spider with his eyes closed. To me, every spider is a dead spider.

If it was one of those PCS spiders it would've been a lot different:

1178217461900.gif

:ols:

A giant spider....about the size of a 50 cent coin...hahahahaha.

Side note " Kosher Ham like" was the part that started me to laugh.

I don't like bees, I am not afraid of them, I just don't want them around. Nor flies or even lady bugs.

For me it's mice. It's not that I don't like them or anything, those ****s are just so sneaky and quick. There's a hole somewhere under my oven and we need to cover it up. I have killed like 5 mice the last couple of months. Including an unlucky one that had a date with some alcohol and matches :evil: (Come at me PETA)

Awesome. Where ya headed?

I'm about to go sailing. So excited. I'm going to the BVIs on the same boat for the full moon in a couple of weeks. Bomba shack tea party FTW!!!! I hope we see some dolphins I can jump in with and swim. The turtles are in full swing now too. Not much cooler than seeing a turtle the size of a volkswagon climb out of the sea and lay eggs, then disappear back int the dark.

The Bahamas for 5 days 4 nights. Got a good deal on a vacation package. Very excited!

I'm really starting to consider leaving Richmond. I'm finding less reasons by the day to stay in the area outside of family.

-best friends act seemly anything but.

-Investigator position fading out probably very soon. So much for safe in healthcare. Sad when the VP who just recognized you in front of the entire company months ago now will be probably calling you in any day to give you bad news. (rumors about investigators being faded out has been out there for a few weeks)

- Honestly I'm at the point where I stand back and look at things and think to myself I could go somewhere else and do better.

sorry in advance for my depressing post in the morning.

3 of my 4 favorite current bands are releasing new albums within 30 days or each other.

2 have already dropped and the final one comes out next tuesday.

music nirvana.

:)

and yeah - I know this post both makes me sound old and like a teenage girl.

---------- Post added May-14th-2013 at 12:01 PM ----------

Angelina Jolie: would still hit it.

Anyone (male or female) who says otherwise is lieing.

Have a danish every morning.

:evilg:

haha. We had a bonfire on the beach last friday night and I got too drunk and passed out. Woke up soaking wet and naked in my hut/shack thingy. Not sure what happened. Saw my rasta friend and he sad the same thing. I think those Danish girls did something.

Archived