Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

okay...i don't need the pizza snobs to come after me for this. :ols: i enjoy a good mom and pop pizza just as much as the next guy...

but me and a buddy at work just split a little ceasar's new deep dish pepperoni for lunch. Its like sex in your mouth. I had multiple yumgasms.

I can't wait until our pick, if for no other reason than to see the meltdown if we pick someone that people weren't expecting. I still can't believe how many people failed last year to understand the logic behind the Cousins pick a year ago, especially when he was a fourth round pick. Mind boggling. Without that guy, we don't make the playoffs last year.

I can't wait until our pick, if for no other reason than to see the meltdown if we pick someone that people weren't expecting. I still can't believe how many people failed last year to understand the logic behind the Cousins pick a year ago, especially when he was a first round pick. Mind boggling. Without that guy, we don't make the playoffs last year.

Can you imagine if they were to go RB or TE in Round 2?

:ols:

Can you imagine if they were to go RB or TE in Round 2?

:ols:

Yeah... Grab some Orville Redenbacher, sit back, and enjoy the show. People were Flipping. Out last year. I'll be honest though, if all of the DB's with second round grades are gone by the time we pick, I'm all for going BPA. So if it's a TE, I'm good with that. We're not in a position to reach for guys right now.. So if that means that we suck just as bad in the secondary this year as we did last year, while becoming even more dynamic and explosive on offense, I can live with that... at least until someone throws a 70 yard TD over Reed Doughty's head.

Edit, if Tyrann Mathieu is the pick, we will bear witness to a board meltdown of epic proportions.

Yeah, I think I am better off myself. I have been truly blessed. I never really care about fame and fortune so that's not what's bothering me. What still irks me is the fact that I gave up. But like I said, it was probably for the best.

Do you regret the choice you made ?

I worked non stop for two and a half weeks, sometimes without sleep, but have had the last three days off to recharge. It gets hard talking to people all the time and putting yourself out there. I've done some chef work too and cooking is very personal for me. I'm whooped. I fell asleep coming home from work one night and launched my truck off a hundred foot cliff too. Woke up, wandered into the bush and passed out for a few hours. Went back to work the next day with a busted toe, concussion and a messed up back. I've been offered two jobs this week and I'm trying to push them off until my visitors all come and go. Everything always happens all at once or not at all. I'm about to spend over a hundred bucks on a yoga mat today and my three trucks don't run yet. Going to be living half the week in a tree house cooking for 30 college age danish girls for the next month. That should be fun.

And now you are on something to keep you at a rapid pace it seems. Or just too much rum... :ols:

Side note from what I am reading...why in the hell would you have THREE trucks that don't run ? Hope they were free. Sell two to fix the best one. Call me crazy.

Do you regret the choice you made ?

It's only one thing I regret doing, and that is dropping out of High School early. No prom, no graduation, etc. But that was nine years ago, so I am over it.

I have never swung a golf club before. I think I am going to go to a driving range soon. I need to do this.

I have never swung a golf club before. I think I am going to go to a driving range soon. I need to do this.

Do it man. It is the one sport you will learn and can play at a old age. I had a couple of drives that were better than my friend and he shoots in the 80s every time

Yeah... Grab some Orville Redenbacher, sit back, and enjoy the show. People were Flipping. Out last year. I'll be honest though, if all of the DB's with second round grades are gone by the time we pick, I'm all for going BPA. So if it's a TE, I'm good with that. We're not in a position to reach for guys right now.. So if that means that we suck just as bad in the secondary this year as we did last year, while becoming even more dynamic and explosive on offense, I can live with that

:munchout:

1352222761794.gif

Have the Redskins ever had an elite pass rusher? I know Charles Mann and Dexter Manley had a flare for the sack, but were they ever among the best pass rushers of their time? Also, was Hanburger a pass rusher or was his specialty more for defending the pass/run?

Archived