Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Give bsf 1-2 days without trimming up and he will have a serious hispanic creeper stache.

That's ****ed up :ols:

I can't grow any facial hair, you jelly?

Nah, I gotta have some facial hair. I just hate the maintenance part. Maybe when I get to be about 50, I'll go completely clean, but right now, without any facial hair, I'd look like I'm about 15. Your situation reminds me of a kid I knew on the opposite side of the facial hair spectrum back in middle school though. There was this ginormous Samoan kid I knew. Dude had to be like 270+, and he had a full beard, neck and all, at 13. It was one of the craziest things I'd ever seen. He looked like he was about 40, in 8th grade. Now, at 24, I bet he could grow one of those James Harden socket wrench beards in like a week.

My girl hates my beard. She prefers the goatee. She used to cut my hair, but every time she went to trim the beard she would conveniently mess it up so I would be forced to get the goatee. :doh:

Ugh, I'd rather have anything than a goatee. A goatee means you have to shave a lot, but you still have enough hair that you will have cheese hanging off your face any time you eat pizza.

My husband has a very cool salt & pepper goatee, and he works from home, so if it goes a day or two, or three, who cares? I don't...now, when his eyebrows go all kinda crazy, I tell him he needs the Peanut(his little trimmer thing).

It's nice that we can all have this little talk.:ols:

The goatee is a power look. You have to rock that the right way. If i was to go for more than the neutral light stache, I'd go for more of an enigmatic look, like a chin patch.

Like Travolta in Swordfish? Or did he have the slight lines goin' down? Either way, it's hot.

Like Travolta in Swordfish? Or did he have the slight lines goin' down? Either way, it's hot.

Nah, that's a little too radical of a look for me. I'd do away with the lower lip portion and go the patch on the lower chin.

Speaking of chin hair, I just came across this pic of Drew Gooden. :ols:

drewgooden.jpg

That's ****ed up :ols:

Nah, I gotta have some facial hair. I just hate the maintenance part. Maybe when I get to be about 50, I'll go completely clean, but right now, without any facial hair, I'd look like I'm about 15. Your situation reminds me of a kid I knew on the opposite side of the facial hair spectrum back in middle school though. There was this ginormous Samoan kid I knew. Dude had to be like 270+, and he had a full beard, neck and all, at 13. It was one of the craziest things I'd ever seen. He looked like he was about 40, in 8th grade. Now, at 24, I bet he could grow one of those James Harden socket wrench beards in like a week.

I've been told I haven't aged since 17.

---------- Post added April-16th-2013 at 02:58 PM ----------

No body hair either, I used to be teased all the time that I shaved my legs.

---------- Post added April-16th-2013 at 02:58 PM ----------

Gravity falls is a great show.

My facial hair grows in thick, but in patches. It's lame as ****

Damn... the rat chew beard. Sorry to hear that. :(

I just started watching episodes of The Justice League ( a series that I somehow missed out on during the golden age of Cartoon Network. the first few episodes have been pretty good. I'm completely retarded about anything DC Comics outside of Batman and Superman, when it comes to the characters in their own comics ( I guess I've always been more of a Marvel fan). I had no idea how much of a badass the Green Lantern is.

And I can't help but think that they shows producers purposefully made Aquaman out to look menacing and all powerful out of sympathy for how lame the character has been made out to be compared to the others over the years, in the episode where he almost gets assassinated by Deadshot

Combine organizer: Players' trashed hotel room included feces scattered in bathroom

The crude behavior included urine and feces scattered about the bathroom, toothpaste on the mirror and garbage strewn about the room. Among the garbage was partially eaten food left on one of the beds. The players to whom the room was registered have denied their involvement to NFL team representatives who have questioned them at their respective pro days, according to Foster and other sources close to the situation.

Ok who was it?

You a tenor or baritone? I know nothing about musicals or singing, so congrats.

I can sing both, actually. The show is a musical revue (a show that borrows music from other shows and uses an original story) so we're doing numbers from a bunch of different shows. I sing the first verse of "Something's Coming" (West Side Story) and I'm featured in Lullaby on Broadway (old Broadway standard from the '30s). The first song is up in that tenor range while the second is in my baritone range.

I think somewhere speculated it was Cal WR Keenan Allen. Not sure where I read that, though.

Either way..pretty amateurish stuff.

You know, even on a football scholarship, you'd think a person that would do something like that wouldn't be admitted into an institution like Cal-Berkley (that is, if it's even him).

Archived