Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

DarrellsMyHero28,

I hope you find something (good luck). I havnt really been looking because Im currently finishing my father and I street race car build. I have no clue what I want to do something in sales or marketing. Possibly start my own business.

Found this,

Man inserts studs in arm to attach iPod

6924664.jpg

link (there is a youtube video as well in the link)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/6924608/Man-inserts-studs-in-arm-to-attach-iPod/

I really want to get away from DC, even for just a little while.

I like your style. :)

I love folks who are willing to say "screw it," and try something new. Of course if folks are already settled into a career and everything no, but if you're still young with nothing really holding you back and have a good job opportunity elsewhere, why not move across the country. :)

you can always visit friends and family back home, that's what planes are for. And if you just really wanna move back home, you could always do so.

If I were you I'd take that job, DMH. If all else fails, just come back here and start over/get back on your feet. I've always wanted to visit New Orleans. Seems like a really cool/slow place, apart from the vicious summers. I'd probably turm into a complete fatass after 6 weeks eating all that good food.

President Buchanan was apparently gay in real life.

Take that Obama!

:evilg:

Yuuup

http://www.salon.com/2012/05/14/our_real_first_gay_president/singleton/

There can be no doubt that James Buchanan was gay, before, during and after his four years in the White House. Moreover, the nation knew it, too — he was not far into the closet.

Today, I know no historian who has studied the matter and thinks Buchanan was heterosexual. Fifteen years ago, historian John Howard, author of “Men Like That,” a pioneering study of queer culture in Mississippi, shared with me the key documents, including Buchanan’s May 13, 1844, letter to a Mrs. Roosevelt. Describing his deteriorating social life after his great love, William Rufus King, senator from Alabama, had moved to Paris to become our ambassador to France, Buchanan wrote:

I am now “solitary and alone,” having no companion in the house with me. I have gone a wooing to several gentlemen, but have not succeeded with any one of them. I feel that it is not good for man to be alone; and should not be astonished to find myself married to some old maid who can nurse me when I am sick, provide good dinners for me when I am well, and not expect from me any very ardent or romantic affection.

Also rumors out there about Lincoln being gay too

Btw, that Newsweek "Obama: First Gay President" cover is just a play on Clinton being called the first Black president way back when.

As one who has been very nutritionally responsible for quite awhile, and even consult/participate in a university research group on weight loss & nutrition, I am definitely feeling a pull for an immense order of chili cheese fries....:D

...and a root beer float for dessert. :evilg:

so i work at a place with very few hot women, so as i am leaving my office i see a girl walking down the hall. I give it a 2nd look and she definitely noticed lol. it became awkward as we were both going to use the elevator to go down lol

Good heavens only 2 months to go until training camp

---------- Post added May-17th-2012 at 08:50 AM ----------

Was reading a Yahoo Sports article on how Luck is still in school and will still be in school until June...lucky the Redskins got RG3. He's here and can commit now. Someone like Luck is at Stanford until he graduates in June.

Archived