Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Enter Sandman is the most overplayed song in general. I think it's lame.

And I might get flamed by VT fans for saying this but I always thought the Enter Sandman entrance was not that cool.

It has become my least favorite Metallica song, mainly because it is mind numbingly overplayed. The Texans had it right in their home playoff game. They played Bulls On Parade. I don't think I've ever heard that song played at any stadium anywhere...ever. Enter Sandman should be banned.

A part of me would feel better about RG3 if he weren't such a boy scout 24/7.

Maybe a tweet or something with a negative opinion about something. Or maybe a vid of him stubbing a toe and shouting **** at the top of his lungs. Something.

I just get the feeling he's putting up too much of a front

A part of me would feel better about RG3 if he weren't such a boy scout 24/7.

Maybe a tweet or something with a negative opinion about something. Or maybe a vid of him stubbing a toe and shouting **** at the top of his lungs. Something.

I just get the feeling he's putting up too much of a front

Ah, the old "its too good to be true" feeling of disbelief. We all suffer from it occasionally.

It's kinda like the Tebow thing while he was at UF. With all the overwhelmingly good publicity, you almost start dreading that you'll wake up one day and see that he's been busted, running a sweatshop in his basement, been caught with 3-5 kilos of coke and a kevlar vest, etc.

Just realized that I misspelled "dreading." Wtf. Time to go to sleep.

Sooo NBC released their new fall TV schedule. Looks like Community is on the axe since it's moved to Fridays. The new shows all look like crap, though I think the one about the animal hospital has some promise. Revolution, an hour long serial drama about a world without electricity, had a decent looking trailer but I figure it'll be this year's Flash Forward/Terra Nova/The Event.

You've been posting some really cool stuff lately.

That said this is terrifying in a skynet kind of way.

Thanks man. I look at "stumbleupon" and pull some stuff from there. Pretty interesting stuff. This is pretty random but possibly fun project

231365_700b.jpg

I am never going to do that.

Haha, i dont think I would either. Too many cuts, possibly could stress me out. Maybe someone might find it fun though

I did however find a cool picture, but had to edit a couple parts

megansuper.jpg

Anyone else pumped for the release of Max Payne 3 tomorrow?
I had no idea it was coming out, where have I been?

I spazzed out on the last page while posting a vid that showed a ton of in-game action. I don't play games anywhere near as much as I used to, but I will always put everything in life on the backburner for any game by R*.

I spazzed out on the last page while posting a vid that showed a ton of in-game action. I don't play games anywhere near as much as I used to, but I will always put everything in life on the backburner for any game by R*.

Yeah I am a huge fan of the Max Payne franchise. This one looks to be really good.

Archived