Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol, looking at my myspace for the first time in probably two years. Man, it's like the whole world went extinct in 2009. I swear, EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends' last login is 2009 sometime. Just boom, finished.

I know there have been some huge ones, but is myspace the biggest collapse in the Internet Age?

Went on ipersonic.com and took a career/personality test. Got classified as an "Analytical Thinker"

Analytical Thinkers like you are reserved, quiet persons. You like to get to the bottom of things - curiosity is one of your strongest motives. You want to know what holds the world together deep down inside. You do not really need much more to be happy because you are a modest person.

Many mathematicians, philosophers and scientists belong to your type. Analytical Thinkers loathe contradictions and illogicalness; with your sharp intellect, you quickly and comprehensively grasp patterns, principles and structures.

You are particularly interested in the fundamental nature of things and theoretical findings; for you, it is not necessarily a question of translating these into practical acts or in sharing your considerations with others. Analytical Thinkers like to work alone; your ability to concentrate is more marked than that of all other personality types. You are open for and interested in new information.

That's actually not far off. I'd slightly disagree with the quiet part, though that can be me on certain days, just because I am moody by nature. I guess it depends on who I'm around.

I think it is. I closed my account years ago, and I got stuff similar to that. I would get messages from friends saying completely wacked out ****. One I can remember off the top of my head, is a message that said "We wanna see your sexy ass on video now"

RVA If it sounds completely wacked out and you know they woul dnever say something like that, then it's probably a slam dunk that it's a virus, and you probably don't want to open it.

Oh weird. Well, unfortunately, I don't think it's a virus. My sis showed me more conversation and he mentions family stuff. I figured he has a screw loose since he still lives at home, has no job, or no car. :/

Businesses Chart

I'm wondering why A&W is both under Pepsico and Kraft. I'm guessing it must have been split up when it was sold with the root beer drink going to Kraft and the restaurant going to Pepsico.

---------- Post added May-10th-2012 at 02:07 PM ----------

where is this? looks awesome.

A secret passage way through an enchanted forest, full of cute cuddly creatures, rainbows and unicorns...
Gotta call BS, amm. That can't be real. And if it is, I need to go for a run through there. Simply awesome.

If you like that one you'll like this one as well:

enhanced-buzz-wide-30679-1335562313-2.jpg

Wisteria Tunnel is located at the Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Kitakyushu, Japan. Flowering trees hang overhead and the different colored rows speckle the garden.

More Pics

That's the spirit! :point2sky

Lol, yeah, debbie downer over here.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be freaking ecstatic if we won, but I think the Saints are going to bring it, and try to make a statement. Their defense may not be that good, but last time I checked, they still play offense, and play it really good. I don't think we'll be able to hang with them.

Lol, yeah, debbie downer over here.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be freaking ecstatic if we won, but I think the Saints are going to bring it, and try to make a statement. Their defense may not be that good, but last time I checked, they still play offense, and play it really good. I don't think we'll be able to hang with them.

Last I checked, we still play a pretty good defense ourselves. Our Offense just got a whole lot better too.

Speaking of the ain'ts for a moment. How old is Brees? He doesn't have too many years left. Would you want to play for the Saints this year?

Very few defenses can stop the Saints. Even with Sean Payton out of the picture, they will still score. The coaches not being there will hurt, but not enough to where that offense, with all the talent that they have, will just be complete and utter ****.

At the absolute worst, I could see them as a borderline Wildcard team. They won't al of a sudden forget how to play. I guarantee you that everyone in that organization wil probably work harder than they've ever worked in preparation for this season.

And I believe Brees is like 32-33, and he is a pocket passer. I see him playing for at [/i]least[/i] another 4 years.

^We are going to get killed in New Orleans.

I dunno. I'm not saying we're going to win, but I'd rather play them early in the season than later. Just dealing with all those suspensions and having your interim-interim coach is going to be a challenge. Granted their offense should still be fine, but their defense will definitely be weaker.

Archived