Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's still way too early to talk about the NO game, the offense isn't known yet

One thing is for sure, the Redskins defense will have a lot of trouble containing the NO offense

Yes that is a given. I think if the game were here, I'd be a little more confident since NO doesn't seem to play as well on grass. Its still not going to be an easy game, but we have a better chance playing them Week 1 IMO than it week 7.

This is stupid: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57432502-93/would-you-pay-facebook-to-help-you-promote-certain-posts/?part=rss&subj=news&tag=title

Do you feel your Facebook posts sometimes get lost in the crowd? The social network is testing a new feature that could help them stand out more.

A Facebook user in New Zealand apparently stumbled upon the feature, according to news site stuff.co.nz. After logging into his Facebook account, the user reportedly received a message asking if he wanted to pay $1.80 to highlight an important post to make sure his friends would see it.

The message gave him a choice of paying via credit card or PayPal. The user initially thought the message might be a scam.

But in fact, it is a new feature currently being tested by the company.

What the hell is wrong with people?

:doh:

http://www.ksat.com/news/Trayvon-Martin-gun-range-targets-sold-online/-/478452/13069766/-/dkhem6z/-/index.html

Trayvon Martin gun range targets sold online

Annnnnd the comments on the article are just as disgusting as the person selling the target. Oh Internet, thank you for connecting the world. Peace, Love and Happiness baby. ****...

Anyway, Odin Sphere for the PS2 might be the most slept-on game of all time. It's a masterpiece imo, and I bet 98% of people on this board have never heard of it.

I never work Sundays, but my boss begged me to for Mother's Day (sorry, but for restaurant employees, the most dreaded day of the year). I agreed to the dinner shift, and it's gonna rain cats and dogs, and maybe hamsters tomorrow.:mad:

I have no sympathy. Lucky I'm behind the bar, unlucky I start at 7 am.

I have no sympathy. Lucky I'm behind the bar, unlucky I start at 7 am.

You're in paradise, remember? I'll be on the floor instead of behind the bar...you open at 8? Who opens that early?

Oh, that's right...paradise!! If you can't find sympathy for me, please accept my envy.

You're in paradise, remember? I'll be on the floor instead of behind the bar...you open at 8? Who opens that early?

Oh, that's right...paradise!! If you can't find sympathy for me, please accept my envy.

Oh yeah, that. :ols:

I don't seem to get much sympathy from anybody anymore :ols:

Annnnnd the comments on the article are just as disgusting as the person selling the target. Oh Internet, thank you for connecting the world. Peace, Love and Happiness baby. ****...

Anyway, Odin Sphere for the PS2 might be the most slept-on game of all time. It's a masterpiece imo, and I bet 98% of people on this board have never heard of it.

I didn't even want to click that ****. Just seeing/hearing peoples reactions in and around town, ES, tv/radio, I just can't even even deal with that anymore.

Never heard of Oden Sphere, but I went back and played Star Wars Battlefront and Max Payne this past week. Battle front may make my PS2 top 20 all time list. Even though the graphics are laughable in todays age, Max Payne is still fun as hell to play. Can't wait for 3 to come out.

Promwear is odd

Why would you wear a light blue tux to prom

If I were hypotheticaly going to prom I'd just go in an Armani so I look like a hockey coach, or one of those NHL players. No point in wearing a suit that isn't black or dark blue

Archived