Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It really shouldn't take 7.5 weeks to get your unemployment check... This is insane...

Fired on March 23rd, still haven't seen a single cent...

Thats messed up, Ridiculous. But when you do get the payday finally this might be the way you finally feel

ace_ventura.gif

ace-ventura-dancing.gif

---------- Post added May-14th-2012 at 10:39 PM ----------

In all seriousness, where is the gorilla?

Its weird I know its in the water but faintly. If I get on my other computer with photoshop maybe I can draw a circle around it

It takes awhile for that stuff ION. Took me about 10 weeks from the date that I filed to the date that I got the check in the mail back in late '09. Did you do the over the phone interview yet?

Yeah... Umm... 2 Wednesdays ago... In between my Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory final and my Econometrics final...

It just pisses me off that had I not had some money saved, and I got fired out of the blue (think, if my car was in the shop and used my money for repairs the day I got fired) I'd be evicted from my house, no car, no food, no nothing... And THEN I'd get a $2000 check...

Yeah... Umm... 2 Wednesdays ago... In between my Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory final and my Econometrics final...

Oh okay.

I think you should be getting it in maybe 2-4 weeks. If I remember correctly, that's how long it took for me after the fact finding interview.

---------- Post added May-14th-2012 at 11:06 PM ----------

Funny I mentioned a certain someone in here last week. Didn't take long for the respawn.

Oh okay.

I think you should be getting it in maybe 2-4 weeks. If I remember correctly, that's how long it took for me after the fact finding interview.

---------- Post added May-14th-2012 at 11:06 PM ----------

Funny I mentioned a certain someone in here last week. Didn't take long for the respawn.

The person I may have or may not have gotten banned?

I remember I was banned for a week on one of my old user names, and it listed "no reason" under why I was banned. I spent like 20 minutes going through my last 10 or so posts, and found absolutely nothing wrong with anything I said. I sent a message to one of the admin, and never heard anything back. Definitely a head scratcher....

Yep...

That guy is still here. Perhaps too stupid to not be obvious.

That's what I'm thinking as well. He posted his name in his sig on the other account, along with the location. I'm like damn man, at least make an effort to be inconspicuous. That's just too easy :ols:

That's what I'm thinking as well. He posted his name in his sig on the other account, along with the location. I'm like damn man, at least make an effort to be inconspicuous. That's just too easy :ols:

Never a fan of guys that bandwagon from team to team anyway. I always thought it was odd that he would come here to post about his bandwagon teams. I recall reading a post of his saying ' I adopted them as my second team'. At that point I mostly ignored his posts. Then it became more than a football team, including an NBA team. Simply strange. Needs attention too badly.

Yeah, I rememeber during the Denver run during the season, and him saying **** like "OMG, TEEEEEEBOWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Really? Rooting for another team I have no problem with, but I think it was pretty clear dude got captured and converted, or drank from the Fountain Of Tebow, or whatever the **** was going on out there, lol.

Reminded me of this scene from the Mummy:

Lmao

:rotflmao: I know

It really is odd though. I don't know that even I could pull that off when you guys tease me about my taste in women.

:ols: The obvious nature of it is borderline ...A.D.D. or something. I am not a doctor and haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn in over 20 years. haha.

It really is odd though. I don't know that even I could pull that off when you guys tease me about my taste in women..

Lol, I think BLTO was your worst critic. The only disagreement you and I have is Scarlett Johannson. You think she needs to eat a few five buck boxes, and I think she's perfect. You and I are pretty much in lockstep with everything else, though I wouldn't kick the scarecrows out, whereas you'd shame them into a hotdog eating contest. :ols:

:ols: The obvious nature of it is borderline ...A.D.D. or something. I am not a doctor and haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn in over 20 years. haha

Just goes to show how much some people love this place. I wonder if he evens realizes that we are smart enough to recognize who he is. I almost feel insulted. Lol

Archived