Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

by week 2 of preseason I'm sick of it and ready for the regular season.

So true! LOL. August tends to drag. I mean, it's awesome to see Redskins football, but it doesn't count. I'm ready for the real thing LOL.

Yeah me too, but then by week 2 of preseason I'm sick of it and ready for the regular season.

True. You get so ampes up just to see the guys in live action, then when you realize that they're only out there for 5 seconds, and the scrubs come in for the rest of the game, things tend to drag. I'm actually pretty anxious to see our entire roster this year though. It isn't like years past when we already knew our backups were teh suck. We really have some cats who can play.

But yeah, by week 3 I'm like, "**** it, bring on the regular season." Lol

---------- Post added May-17th-2012 at 01:20 PM ----------

Anyone else ever get a zit inside their nostril? I have one now and it's ****ing killing me.

Never inside the nostril, but I have on right on my forehead after 4 slices of Pizza Hut pizza. I made the mistake of trying to pop it but I only made it bigger by letting more blood rush to it. I ****ing look like Hellboy.

Never inside the nostril, but I have on right on my forehead after 4 slices of Pizza Hut pizza. I made the mistake of trying to pop it but I only made it bigger by letting more blood rush to it. I ****ing look like Hellboy.

Do you really believe pizza can bring on zits?

That's the thing. Most people don't use anywhere close to as much data as they think they do.

However, this does still suck.

That, plus, smartphones have WiFi which you can simply use at home and forego data usage. I'll be sticking with Verizon...still get a 20% Circuit City discount, LOL.

Well I don't get acne, and I normally take care of my face. I've been eating like **** lately though, even after I said I wouldn't. It's just one huge bump. At the very least, all that grease wouldn't help.
There are some studies that suggest that certain types of food can cause acne.

Well I have heard this before, but I never believed it. I also thought a zit was just dirt and oil under the skin. I also believe stress can make you break out, like my females love to believe.

Well I have heard this before, but I never believed it. I also thought a zit was just dirt and oil under the skin. I also believe stress can make you break out, like my females love to believe.

Dairy causes acne.

I've been deleting people off my FB for the last 3 hours. It's really annoying how timeline refreshes every time you hit okay.

See, I was pissed too, but I look at my usage every month and it very very seldom even exceeds 1GB. I use my phone allll the time too...

That's about what I use. My problem is that the 2GB price is the same as the unlimited. So right now I'm paying $30/month and not having to ever worry about going over. Soon I'll be paying $30/month for only 2GB. I probably won't go over the 2GB, but its the principle.

See, I was pissed too, but I look at my usage every month and it very very seldom even exceeds 1GB. I use my phone allll the time too...

That's about what I use. My problem is that the 2GB price is the same as the unlimited. So right now I'm paying $30/month and not having to ever worry about going over. Soon I'll be paying $30/month for only 2GB. I probably won't go over the 2GB, but its the principle.

I have several times and they suck. The little ones that are right on the edge of the nostril are the worst.

Thank you. I guess me and you are the only normal ones on this board. Hmmph

And yeah, that's exactly what this is. Right inside the edge, little and painful.

I have several times and they suck. The little ones that are right on the edge of the nostril are the worst.

Thank you. I guess me and you are the only normal ones on this board. Hmmph

And yeah, that's exactly what this is. Right inside the edge, little and painful.

So who here is investing in Facebook? I can't see it going well. I just don't see what they offer. Everything they do is based of ads. I can honestly say I've never once clicked on an ad on Facebook. Plus with more and more people using smartphones, people don't even go to the actual website as much anymore.

Archived