Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Jealous, Def. want to see it in IMAX!

Yeah, it was awesome. Saw it in 3-D the first time, but it was definitely better seeing it in IMAX.

Waiting on Battleship now. Early reviews are saying its a decent and fun action flick.

Biology That Makes Us Tick: Free Stanford Course by Robert Sapolsky

http://www.openculture.com/2011/03/freesapolskycourse.html/

---------- Post added May-15th-2012 at 02:19 AM ----------

Yeah, it was awesome. Saw it in 3-D the first time, but it was definitely better seeing it in IMAX.

Waiting on Battleship now. Early reviews are saying its a decent and fun action flick.

I got mixed feelings about Battleship. I dont know. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter comes out in June

I get to work @ 6:00 so I'm usually one of the first people in the office. I go into the bathroom for my morning throne session and the lights are off as usual (motion sensor activated). I walk up to the stalls and notice shoes under the stall wall.

I thought to myself "sheesh, this guy has been in here for a while" because the motion sensor lights are set for 30 minutes. Ive been here a year now and.never seen that happen. Then I thought "oh crap, could this dude be dead and been in there overnight?" It was 6:00 am and there's only like 2 or 3 other people in the office at that time.

So I was getting ready to knock on the stall door and then BOOM. HE EXPLODES. Sounded like pouring a bucket of water into the toilet.

Guess he just had the runs and had been sitting there for a while, and then the lights went out on him LOL.

There are so many freaking bugs here. I know, I live on an island, I get it, but damn. I wake up every morning and sweep about 30+ galongas (millipedes) off my front 4x6 slab porch every morning. My puppy is obsessed with the lizard that snuck under my sink last night and the momgooses won't stay out of my trash. Not only are the mosquitoes worse than anything I've ever seen, but we also have something called no see ums. Fire ants suck too

This is a cool idea.

579476_387533367957004_100001010333708_1104721_440749216_n.jpg

You really like posting pics don't you?

Im not a writer (should I say below average), so I guess its easier for me to communicate through images. For my defense I guess I can say I have a BFA

I dont even remember this Ferrari wow, looks like a Hot rod

ferrari-340-competizione-xl.jpg

---------- Post added May-15th-2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

So Iv been looking at new places to move downtown and my mom likes to help furnish like an interior decorator. This is what she wants to put in the living room. I got no idea what to think about it? The Tusks are cool and everything, but when people walk in my place they could definitely start asking questions to themselves if you know what I mean.

Two chairs go with the couch and yes they are the same purple dyed zebra skin with tusks all over it.

Supposedly the couch and chairs came out of Alexandre de paris home in Saint-Tropez

img0479uy.jpg

would they help with relocation costs?

:ols:

No, I wish.

there are tons of americorps and teach for america folks in NO. you can make the RG3 professional debut! lol

There's ~40 in the office I'd be serving at. Also my best friend from high school lives there so I have a place to live. Her and all her friends are grad students so they're poor as well. I love the city, but it's a big undertaking and a huge amount of potential money to give up.

But who needs money right?

Lot of good opportunities in the DC area

Are you sure you can't fin dnothing here

Didn't say that, not sure I want to live here though. Grew up here, kind of tired of it.

This is the best job market in the country. How can someone not find one?

That's like the smartest retard dude. Economy is still rough.

Archived