Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Question guys. Headed to the Nats game tonight. I have no nationals gear though. Is an RG3 jersey acceptable? I feel like it would be.

Yes. I see Redskins jerseys at Nationals games all the time. I think it might be an added plus that it is an RG3 jersey. It will probably be the first one that most people have seen.

Just wear a Red/White shirt or something, or find a Nationals shirt before you go to the game. I have no idea why you would want to wear a Redskins jersey.

Haha because it arrived yesterday and I haven't taken it off since. :cool: I guess I'll just wear my Cal Jr. shirt. :mad:

You know, I'm normally very cynical about these new razors that seemingly come out every other month (7 blades!!!!) That said, I picked up the Gillete Fusion Proglide Styler at Target. Wasn't planning on it but it was only like $16 bucks so what the hell.

They nailed it. Seriously, very, very, very cool razor. Definitely recommend.

http://www.gillette.com/en/us/Products/Razors/proglide-styler-beard-trimmer.aspx

0004740051074_500X500.jpg

Battleship is the most awful-stupid-bad major release I have seen n a long time. There's about 15 minutes of cool footage. The rest is abysmally stupid in almost every aspect of movie-making.

Somewhere, Michael Bay is angry that he was not involved.

Man...Michael Bay must've murdered some of y'alls pets.

I'll agree that most of his movies aren't groundbreaking, but he just gets slaughtered on here. His movies aren't Nicholas Cage bad, and that says a lot, especialy considering the garbage like Battleship/Skyline that gets put out. My brother texted me saying the exact same thing about it. To be honest, I didn't get the impression that it would be all that good just from the previews themselves. I bet that about 65% of people went to see it just because Liam Neeson was in it.

Battleship is the most awful-stupid-bad major release I have seen n a long time. There's about 15 minutes of cool footage. The rest is abysmally stupid in almost every aspect of movie-making.

LOL. I was thinking it would be your typical high action, low plot alien invasion summer blockbuster, and might be a decent movie. one of those "turn your brain off" and just enjoy the explosions kinda movies. But i heard it was awful. :ols:

^:ols::ols::ols:

:munchout:

Bieber has about 2 years left before his career is over. Isn't he like 18 now? Pretty soon he'll be in pedo bear territory unless he finds a way to transition to the grown ass woman arena. Unfortunately, his voice sucks too much for that. Better rake in all that cash while you can, son.

^:ols::ols::ols:

:munchout:

Bieber has about 2 years left before his career is over. Isn't he like 18 now? Pretty soon he'll be in pedo bear territory unless he finds a way to transition to the grown ass woman arena. Unfortunately, his voice sucks too much for that. Better rake in all that cash while you can, son.

Idk. Didn't Lil Wayne put out a song about a prom queen just a couple years ago?

:doh:

Dude's like 30. :ols:

Idk. Didn't Lil Wayne put out a song about a prom queen just a couple years ago?

:doh:

Dude's like 30. :ols:

Funny

I remember that "Frontin" music video by Pharrell and Jay-Z 8-9 years ago, with (just going by face/body/style of dress) 16-18 year old girls, and one of his last lines went something like "I'mma sneak through your window"

Ooooookayyyyyyy

Here's an interesting GQ article about Beiber.

I have been told specifically that I will be able to punch Justin Bieber in the face. It is mid-March, and I am standing on the patio outside Conway Studios in Hollywood, where Bieber is recording his new album, and I have been waiting for him for hours. Fifty-one hours, to be precise, at least if we're counting the two times that our meeting has been postponed so far. This time, however, I have been assured that Bieber is really coming, and that he wants to fight me. He's due to arrive at any minute now, which is good, because I can't wait to draw some Canadian teenybopper blood.

Read More http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/201206/justin-bieber-gq-june-2012-interview#ixzz1vLBCO0VK

Here's an interesting GQ article about Beiber.
"That kid's got ears made of steel," I say.

"Until he doesn't anymore," says Flores.

"He'll be Pete Townshend in, like, two years," I say.

"Who?"

Read More http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/201206/justin-bieber-gq-june-2012-interview#ixzz1vLiXslFb

This part made me sad, but the rest of it was pretty hilarious.

Archived