Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My ankle is in knots. We had a street tourney down here and my team went 4-0. During the 3rd game the dude got so sick of my out rebounding him he body checked me from behind while I was in the air going for rebound(of course it was foul which the guy protested for some reason. Even his teammates shook their heads). I crashed to the court awkwardly. My team couldn't believe I just got up and gingerly jogged down the court to play offense(I didn't even say a word). I understand players getting sick of being blocked or out rebounded constantly but unloading into someone who has their back turned and in a defenseless position. That's messed up.

Some guy thinks it's against "gym code" to hit on girls at the gym and I am telling him he needs to man up and do it

What say you

Tell him to grow some balls.

I girl once tried to talk to me at the gym, spaghetti fell out of my pocket as I tried to respond. Never again will I let that happen.

The best possible move that I would use to avoid Kremlin Nuclear Missile Silo shutdown, woul dbe the "Are you using this right now?" line, or if she's using something that you want to use, ask her if you could share sets. That would be the only way I'd interrupt a woman that's actually working out while you're attempting to talk to her.

Tell him to grow some balls.

I girl once tried to talk to me at the gym, spaghetti fell out of my pocket as I tried to respond. Never again will I let that happen.

Sorry, I gotta ask...just WHY did you have spaghetti in your pocket? I could post my funny joke here (am a bartender), but if you'll give me a good reason, I won't tell anyone at work about it. As it stands, I'll have a hundred jokes by morning!

First one of my own...was that the hardest you could find?

---------- Post added May-17th-2012 at 10:35 PM ----------

And now I'm officially moving slow as hell cuz my ankle is swelled to hell. Thank you to the douche that thought we were playing football during a basketball game.

Sorry about that RR88...lots of ice and Motrin, and elevated...if it gets worse(soreness for a day or two is normal) get to the Dr. Hail.

Sorry, I gotta ask...just WHY did you have spaghetti in your pocket? I could post my funny joke here (am a bartender), but if you'll give me a good reason, I won't tell anyone at work about it. As it stands, I'll have a hundred jokes by morning!

First one of my own...was that the hardest you could find?[.

You've heard the "Manny being Manny" mantra right? Well that's just Doc being Doc. :ols:

The best possible move that I would use to avoid Kremlin Nuclear Missile Silo shutdown, woul dbe the "Are you using this right now?" line, or if she's using something that you want to use, ask her if you could share sets. That would be the only way I'd interrupt a woman that's actually working out while you're attempting to talk to her.

She caught me off guard. Never again.

As to the spaghetti.

When lifting heavy, I find having a little snacks keeps me energized plus I like spaghetti.

Sorry about that RR88...lots of ice and Motrin, and elevated...if it gets worse(soreness for a day or two is normal) get to the Dr. Hail.

Yeah, I'm use to getting hit around since I love going for rebounds(My team was on lockdown D today so I just spent my time on D in the paint blocking drivers and getting rebounds/boxing out for teammates to get it). However, when you are about a half a foot or more in the air clutching a basketball from a rebound and a dude just blasts you from behind there's very little you can do to defend yourself on the fall. I dropped the ball and tried to soften the impact but I came down real awkward. Sadly the ankle took the worse of it. Even in a street tourney(you call your own fouls) that made everyone on both teams and watching shake their heads. It was clearly just frustration with not being able to break down the defense or get any second chance buckets but completely uncalled for.

So I had a Monster on the way into work today. Just needed a little extra kick start. Get to work and a buddy of mine had brought in this volcano-style espresso maker thingy. Had about 10 oz. of that.

Feeling pretty WTF right now. :ols:

It's real quiet here, not a lot going on, so I felt like I was safe to unleash the fart from hell. Of course 2 seconds later somebody unexpectedly drops by my office to talk to me. There's no way she didn't smell it.

Why does god hate me so much?

Archived