Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's rumored his new album (comes out in June) has Drake (not my favorite), Kanye, Ludacris, and Lil Wayne, among others.

I'm actually not a big fan of "Boyfriend"...I just don't like the tune that much. I love r&b, and I think that is what JB will end up doing. I just want him to get rid of his skinny jeans and high tops.

You mean after all of this discussion, you're not a fan of that song, and you want him to get rid of the skinny jeans and the hi-tops? I thought that was you meant when you said he had "Everything." :ols:

Successful in terms of runs and receipts Larry? Nah, I believe Lloyd Webber holds that distinction, not Sondheim.

And I don't care much either what Patinkin's like off stage/ screen, as I love his talent on it. Just observing what I've read from his peers that he can be an A1 ass.

And I like this embryonic discussion WAY better than the one on the Jonas Brothers rival. :D

Hail.

*Edit* I realize Evita is one of ALW's before some smart ass jumps. But far from the longest running I believe.

You mean after all of this discussion, you're not a fan of that song, and you want him to get rid of the skinny jeans and the hi-tops? I thought that was you meant when you said he had "Everything." :ols:

he has "everything" for his demographic to make him a huge pop star. I just want him to get older. I do like his fun pop music, though :) But I'm sure I'll like some of his newer songs, I am just not a fan of Boyfriend. Or skinny jeans on males.

he has "everything" for his demographic to make him a huge pop star.

Yeah, I know what you meant, I was just messing around.

I just want him to get older. I do like his fun pop music, though :) But I'm sure I'll like some of his newer songs, I am just not a fan of Boyfriend. Or skinny jeans on males

Agreed

Successful in terms of runs and receipts Larry? Nah, I believe Lloyd Webber holds that distinction, not Sondheim.

Mandy Patinkin has a Tony fior Best Male Vocalist for "Evita". (Original Broadway Cast) He was nominated, but I think didn't win, for "Sunday In the Park With George".

I don't think Evita is most successful NOW. (I think Cats had it, for a while.). But I think it held the title at the time.

And I don't care much either what Patinkin's like off stage/ screen, as I love his talent on it. Just observing what I've read from his peers that he can be an A1 ass.

Wouldn't surprise me. I assume that it's one of those professions where you pretty much have to have a monstrous ego, or you don't make it to that job.

Kind of like Congressman, or NFL Head Coach. People with small egos don't get those jobs.

Well, obviously it declined too much when he left. :).

Another one of my YouTube favorites:

He did a few appearances on that show. (I think there's 3-4 on YouTube.) The formula was the same: Tony Randal's "car broke down". Come in. Sing. Run out the door.

There is no defense for Bieber. His music is awful.

Listen, I said the same thing about the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync, and now I enjoy some of their songs. It's not possible to enjoy Bieber. I think it might even be illegal.

If GHH used the word 'tossover', he inadvertently invented a new word. YAY ME! I ROCK! :cool:

You understand the literal definition of 'tosser' right Mr S? I won't even begin to start you on Scouse words for fear of blowing your young, impressionable mind. :pfft:

---------- Post added May-19th-2012 at 09:22 PM ----------

...... It's not possible to enjoy Bieber. I think it might even be illegal.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hail.

There is no defense for Bieber. His music is awful.

Listen, I said the same thing about the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync, and now I enjoy some of their songs. It's not possible to enjoy Bieber. I think it might even be illegal.

you may surprise yourself one day...boppin' your head along to some hot jam in the car, and then.... "....and that was Justin Bieber's new single....."

CRJ is awful. Rebecca Black and Bieber are awful.

I was dismayed to learn that Donna Summer passed away. Now she made some good music.

It angers me how people claim to be a fan yet are negative and condescending as can be. Community was recently put on the edge of cancellation, Dan Harmon got fired, and people who claim they are "big fans" criticize the show to no end, say it's not funny, it's ridiculous. There's a difference between being a realist and being a negative, condescending , egomaniac who thinks he's always right with everything. If you were as smart as the writers, wouldn't you have their job?

Maybe from an "Awww, he's cute" standpoint. They probably don't take his music seriously. I'd think there is stark contrast between that and a 13-16 year old girl that is flat out mesmerized by everything about him, and wants to rip his clothes off.

EDIT, from a psychological standpoint, it is amazing that he can make so many35-40 year old heavy metal keyboard warriors so angry. Every time I go to youtube to listen to music I have to see a wall of comments about how he is destroying America and someone wants to enter his house at night and strangle him and his entire family. Lol

Na they love his music, they started saying swag once he said it in the bf song. ****, is weird

Do I look like a possum removal service?

If a possum is outside,why does it need removed?

City people

lol I probably see a possum every day. Those little ****ers are everywhere. :ols: There have also been a lot of armadillos running around lately. More so than usual. Have had one clawing at my window now for over a week. Silly ****.

lol I probably see a possum every day. Those little ****ers are everywhere. :ols: There have also been a lot of armadillos running around lately. More so than usual. Have had one clawing at my window now for over a week. Silly ****.

Armadillos are just armor plated possums... Everywhere in Arkansas... Little ****s...

I think it is odd when 30 year old women have a crush on a teenage boy.

That being said, Beiber is the man. Like I have stated before, I don't know even one of his songs, but his interviews are money. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. And this kid seems to have locked it down.

---------- Post added May-20th-2012 at 11:50 AM ----------

Love this...

rgiiiorioles0512b.jpg?uuid=hGX7gqKFEeGFCxWbD0keXw

Archived