Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Does Luke watch a TV program that explains Chewbacca's crossbow laser?

Seriously, Hans mog built a freaking laser shooting crossbow. I'd say that's pretty amazing.

---------- Post added May-22nd-2012 at 03:23 PM ----------

Kurt Russel is one of the greatest hollywood bad asses. Snake Pliskin? Jack Burton? Hell yeah.

I saw Bolt and Toy Story 3 in 3D.

Actually, the Bolt movie had some pretty good effects. Nothing groundbreaking though. For some reason that movie doesn't get talked about enough in when discussing very good Pixar/Dreamworks animation style movies.

---------- Post added May-22nd-2012 at 04:52 PM ----------

Kurt Russel is one of the greatest hollywood bad asses. Snake Pliskin? Jack Burton? Hell yeah.

Soldier

Very underrated sci-fi/action flick.

car-infographics-forw.jpg

---------- Post added May-22nd-2012 at 09:15 PM ----------

Salvador Dali's whole life was based around making people say "what the **** was that?!"

:saber: Thats true!!!

Just like some of Tom Friedmans stuff. Not saying what this is, but it sold for "price realized" $58,750

ToFriedman3D.jpg

Soooo my dogs took themselves on a walk earlier and still haven't returned. They've done it before and have always come back happy and pleased with themselves, but I'm still a nervous wreck. And tomorrow I have a dermatologist appointment to have a spot on my arm checked out. Life, you're killin me right now. Chill out.

Womp womp. Today was my baby sister's 21st birthday. Sometimes I really miss being a party girl.

I really hope they didn't **** this up. Maybe it's cliche but I really do enjoy the book and I liked the 70's movie with Redford and Mia Farrow. So here's the (I believe) FIRST trailer for the new movie that's coming out at the end of this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DonhNflsw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think Decaprio is perfect. When I first saw they were making a new one he was the first person I thought of. Also looks like they might really nail the Roaring 20's vibe. The costumes look good.

The bad: from the makers of Chicago and Moulin Rouge. If they use modern music, I'm not watching. Also, looks like it could potentially be a full-on visual assault, taking away from the story. And lastly, Tobey Maguire. Just something about him...

Soooo my dogs took themselves on a walk earlier and still haven't returned. They've done it before and have always come back happy and pleased with themselves, but I'm still a nervous wreck. And tomorrow I have a dermatologist appointment to have a spot on my arm checked out. Life, you're killin me right now. Chill out.

Womp womp. Today was my baby sister's 21st birthday. Sometimes I really miss being a party girl.

Can relate, it's killin me too...hope your dogs make it back, and your arm's ok.

You won't miss the partying when you're older. You'll be glad you survived it at all!:ols:

Drove into Old Town Alexandria today

First time there, great feel about that area

Had to get off 1 and get on GW Parkway though to go home though so I didn't have time to enjoy the ambiance for long , but that is a nice district there

Thinking about converting to Buddhism.

:no:

Post any random thought you care too, with one excepton. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION!!!!! Hijacking of thread is perfectly acceptable so long as NO POLITICS OR RELIGION!!!!! Post anything you want, but for the love of mankind, please no POLITICS OR RELIGION.

With that being said.... I want to give props to the mod who closed that skirt thread. It might have saved me from being banned for the first time.....

There is no greater asset in modern life when it comes to addressing any and all problems than unlimited finances.

---------- Post added May-23rd-2012 at 01:47 PM ----------

With that being said.... I want to give props to the mod who closed that skirt thread. It might have saved me from being banned for the first time.....

It's actually the part of this role ("censorship" ala rule 13) that I usually, personally, dislike the most, though I agree with it.

My amigo grande, China, often makes the task rougher than most, but I wouldn't have him change for the world. :)

Are comedians who sing songs ever funny? Whenever a standup comic starts singing, I just cring and change the channel. Even Steve Martin, as much as I love him... His singing was beyond corny

For that matter, what about stand up comedy duos? Does it get any worse? Yes, yes it does. Comedy duos who sing.

For that matter, what about stand up comedy duos? Does it get any worse? Yes, yes it does. Comedy duos who sing.

Agree in the main (hate Sandler's stuff) though, though I admit to having liked the Smothers Brothers as a teenager and liked Flight of the Conchords on HBO.

Archived